Posting stocks to Australia

dorg

We have sent a laminated stock uninlet to Australia via parcelforce, it got as far as Heathrow and has been returned as they are not willing to airmail it. Can anybody recommend another courier to ship this please.

New regulations came into operation 01st October and things have certainly changed. I had to supply a written declaration stating I and my employees do not have criminal records amongst other things. I know it is 'just a bit of wood' however it is a PITA these days. I would suggest contacting Tracey at PBS as they ship to Australia. Do you have a SPIRE registration?

It might sometimes be easier to send a proper rifle.

It was just about impossible for us to send stocks the official way to the US....because we could not provide a calibre...for that stock.

We are honestly thinking of a second business as the transport of gun parts could be completely stopped any time.

Every stock we send outside of Europe needs to have end-user certs, certifying that the user will not launch nuclear or

biological warfare from our stock(s).

Every stock also needs an export license. Quite a bit of arsing around until a stock can go out.

edi

Archived