Valkyrie .284 F class rifle

Due to an ever increasing workload I,m not getting out anywhere near as much as I should and am having to reduce both my shooting exploits and collection to suit.

Hence this Rifle is up for sale begrudgingly. I built it with a view to staring serious F class , but its not going to happen.

The rifle has fired around 200 rounds and been used once in the Fly competitiivley last year where it performed very well. To be honest, it hasn,t even had a proper load worked up for it.

IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1265_crop.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1264_crop.jpg

The action is a long action F class Valkyrie, which is single shot and has a diamond fluted bolt, sako extractor etc. Highly polished stainless finish. 20 MOA rail and tactical knob. Right bolt, left port , which is brilliant for speed shooting as in 1000 yards Benchrest.

Barrel is a parallel profile Krieger 1 in 9" finished at 33" long and polished to match the action.

Trigger is a jewel and it has an ADL trigger guard.

The stock is a mcmillan F class and is fully devcon bedded with aluminium pillars. Paintwork is emerald green candy over a marble base and 2K lacquered. It has an anschutz forend rail which accepts bipod adaptors, or can be run off a benchrest as it has a 3" wide, flat footprint.

The rifle is in mint condition as its had virtually no use . Its on my private ticket, and is a personal sale.

The gun weighs 21LB fitted with the nightforce NF scope and steel mounts which are NOT included in the sale, so it will comfortably make open weight with a variety of scopes.

£3500.

• 5 months later...

Archived