Bat action

Hi,

Peter Walker 01422 248241 complete build though but excellent rifles.

Precision Rifle Services 01807 580422

And I think Jackson Rifles but I am not sure. I know there is one more inporter.

Or talk to Mark at 1967 SPUD, he's in the know.

Regards Phil

yes im about to get exactly same action on order , ill do mine through mr russell gall id reccomend you speak to him

Hello all,

Does anyone know where I can get a new bat repeater 308 r/h bolt action from if so please let me know asap.

regards chris

Would that be a left or right port? Built-in pic rail? Any taper on the rail?

It's always difficult to pick up a custom action like a BAT for the simple reason that there are so many permutations (right bolt, left bolt, right port, left port, large M or small S, large boltface, small boltface etc etc.) that 'smiths don't keep 'em in stock - they could be on the shelf for years and that's a lot of money tied up.

So, BAT actions tend to be ordered by 'smiths for specific builds. Peter Jackson of Jackson Rifles did do a bulk order a few years ago but, with the exception of the odd small S action, he's shifted them all.

I would order an action from Baldie.......I expect the BAT is now eye-wateringly expensive beyond its worth...... at the end of the day it moves a cartridge into the chamber ...so long as its square and decently engineered I think that we are too much in awe of that part of the rifle.

Would that be a left or right port? Built-in pic rail? Any taper on the rail?

It's always difficult to pick up a custom action like a BAT for the simple reason that there are so many permutations (right bolt, left bolt, right port, left port, large M or small S, large boltface, small boltface etc etc.) that 'smiths don't keep 'em in stock - they could be on the shelf for years and that's a lot of money tied up.

So, BAT actions tend to be ordered by 'smiths for specific builds. Peter Jackson of Jackson Rifles did do a bulk order a few years ago but, with the exception of the odd small S action, he's shifted them all.

it is r/h port with no taper on rail

Archived