Walker Rifle

Brillo

just a stab in the dark Brillo but it is possible it could have been built by Peter Walker who is a rifle smith and is a member at diggle ranges like I said just a stab in the dark I think he is based in Yorkshire hope this helps you with your search.

Pete Walker

builds some exceptional rifles.

A friend of mine uses him exclusively and has won many many competitions (F Class) with them

Walker Rifles contact is 01422 248241. He's a one-man outfit and is in his workshop most of the day, so you'll likely get an answering machine. Pete is very good at returning calls though once he's back in the house. He lives / works a few miles outside of Halifax in West Yorkshire.

His work is absolutely first rate. Many of the best short-range 6PPC bench rifles and long-range F-Class and benchrest rifles in use are his work. He has built some superb precision sporters too.

Pete built a 260 Remington, on Bat action with a Bartlein barrel for me, recently. I also have a PRS 6ppc and have to say the 260 is everything and more the 6ppc is. I can't recommend Pete highly enough, and a gentleman to boot!

Archived