Viper skins and AI bipod

Gandy

So cut a long storey short I've a new AI rifle which thanks to someone on here shoots blinding well from vet little load development. More on that later though as I shall do a post with pic later on.

Wondered if anyone has an opinion on or could help with:

1. Does anyone have a set of viper skins in the north yorks area I could try? Being a tight Yorkshire man I just can't quite bring myself to order some on a whim. I do however, find the AI thumb hole stock a little uncomfortabl but manageable.

2. I have an AI bipod which to be honest is ok but I'm not massively taken with it. I'm wondering if installing the rubber covers over the feet makes a difference as loading the bipod otherwise is a bit of a pain.

Hit me up with your thoughts.

Glad it's not just me then, mine seems sloppy in the extreme.

Get an anti-cant knob for it.

Loading? I've never loaded an AI bipod. Just let it tip forward far enough that that the spigot assembly rests on the tops of the legs; any more than that and you're overdoing it.......it isn't one of those awful springy twangy finger pinching bipods that has to be held 'just so' :)

Hello,

The Atlas is great and well made but expensive.

Same too with the skins. They are very good but if you are ok with the standard stock then just stick with it and spend your money on ammo :-)

Get an anti-cant knob for it.

Loading? I've never loaded an AI bipod. Just let it tip forward far enough that that the spigot assembly rests on the tops of the legs; any more than that and you're overdoing it.......it isn't one of those awful springy twangy finger pinching bipods that has to be held 'just so' :)

It is a genuine one, I can shoot well enough with it but have to say I prefer the Harris at the moment. Might try the anti cant gizmo and if not get an atlas.

It is a genuine one, I can shoot well enough with it but have to say I prefer the Harris at the moment. Might try the anti cant gizmo and if not get an atlas.

Do you shoot at Diggle as mine is fitted with viper skins and the anti cant gizmo

Archived