digisight n750

cmsds

The doubler with Sony lens makes a world of difference. I don't have to refocus at any sensible fox range.

Also, the illuminator,: save your money!. Look toward 'Dave G' on PW ('Some Bloke' on BBS) and build your own for just a few quid. I bought one from him (lazy: couldn't be bothered fiddling). Wow. Pure, clean illumination.

I just bought a N750, done a comparison video with the Armasight Drone Pro, N750 and Photon using one of my T20ir's out to 400 yards using a stuffed fox at set distances.

Should be on youtube in a couple of days.

I just bought a N750, done a comparison video with the Armasight Drone Pro, N750 and Photon using one of my T20ir's out to 400 yards using a stuffed fox at set distances.

look forward to that -you do some very good reviews/videos.

What is youre channel?

Mark would of like to see the N750 with doubler and not using the on-board mag good vid tho.

Thanks for this Marky, that was very interesting. The Drone looks like it's going to be a winner for those with a bit extra cash. Your comparisons with the N750 match what I get with mine. I take foxes at 200-250yds max without a doubler. Lack of magnification is the N750's weak spot IMO.

ATB

Archived