Who are Unique Alpine importers (2013)?

AI Perfector

I understand that York Guns no longer support UA. Can you tell me who is the current importer? I have a Safety issue that may be design or possibly trigger adjustment matter. Either way it needs sorting, particularly so if it is design as the issue would then not be specific to my rifle. I'll post that as a separate thread shortly. Thanks.

AI Perfector, did you check/clean the trigger as discussed, if only to discount it.

Haven't watched over such an process so loath to undertake it myself. Will action (no pun intended) shortly with someone in the know.

Try contacting them directly. They used to have an English chap there called Russel ? I believe ? Their back up was always very good.

E-Mail to info@unique-alpine.com bounced. Noted re Russell. Thanks.

I spoke to Brian regarding these a short while ago, as York guns had a couple left they were selling at trade ,fluted stainless,urban camo with UA brake.

No warranty as such,

Fox still had a couple of the French Unique and told me they are almost identical , so pins, springs etc should not be a prob.

I emailed UA, they dont respond to non trade enquires , at this point i gave up the idea,

There's a guy in Holland who now handles them according to Yank forums????

:(:(:(:(

• 3 weeks later...

See new string

Safety concern: Unique Alpine TPG1, Safety catch operation or trigger adjustment?

which sets out my problem.

Received a call from Stefan Holme of UA 9Oct13. (Russell has now left them) Excellent conversation and very helpful. Contact him at (Fax, Phone preferable as E-Mail system unreliable due to hacking):

Unique Alpine AG

Rennweg 27

85435 Erding

Germany

Tel. +49 8122 9797 360

Fax. +49 8122 9797 230

sth@unique-alpine.com

Archived