MQC Autumn 2013

oaken

Why's everyones faces pixilated out?

Shooting's a fun open and legal sport, there's nothing to hide you know

;)

legally i guess bang bang man would need our permission to put photos of us up ? pixelating is the easiest solution ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like I have missed a good day, glad it all went well Rup and helpers, hope myblody shoulder gets better soon so can get shooting again

it was , and it was used extremely well ! if only i hadn't shot the hostage in the face it would have been a differnt story and it might have been me winning!

At least we used mansize rifles in a proper calibre...

Good looking that bloke in second place.

Well done mark for hitting the 275m firebird, you spawny git - your pixelated face is exactly how you looked when you crawled out of the mondeo at 07.45 hrs..

At least we used mansize rifles in a proper calibre...

Good looking that bloke in second place.

Well done mark for hitting the 275m firebird, you spawny git - your pixelated face is exactly how you looked when you crawled out of the mondeo at 07.45 hrs..

correct ! just manly all round!

275m is a bit close for me really i managed the 330m one last time...........................

I had a great shoot...winning the day!

It was a good challenging shoot with great like minded people.

Hitting 2 40mm firebirds at a fair distance with just the first shot really made my day.

The only problem on the day was not being put off shooting too much everytime you saw Paddy in his "Onesie"!!!

I believe we raised a good amount for H4H?

I don't have a problem with NOT having my face pixelated, but Garry is probably right I didn't look good after a night in the Mondeo!!

Well done all who helped get the day together and sponsers.

Oh and my rifle was a tricked up custom 6.5x47 Lapua in a XLR Evolution stock.

Mark

18:00. Just got home and about to unload all the gear.

Firstly, thankyou to our sponsors, Dauntsey Guns, Ewen of DTA and a massive thankyou to Paddy of Dane &Co for donating a Border Barrel of choice, fitted and finished, as well as some excellent goodies for the draw table. Fortunately we don't have a dress code........

Also big thanks to those that brought some great bits and pieces that ensured the majority left with something useful, it was all very well received.

A well deserved first place went to Mark T who was also the only shooter to hit the 300+yd Firebird.

The DTA challenge was won with a fine display of high speed marksmanship by Matt S.

The day went really well with a mostly familiar format for the regulars with a few new ideas tbrown in to keep everyone awake.

I see there are pics posted already, thankyou for that. I will add more soon ....... probably not tonight though.

The H4H tin raised a fantastic £306.80. I will top up from MQC funds and get a cheque off to them for £350. Well done guys :-)

And last but most crucially, all the help and equipment offered to make this happen and then execute a really efficient clean up is really appreciated . Rich,Pete and myself would really struggle to do it without you.

Rup.

This is true, az1 (IF that's your real name!?). However, you took many more shots than the riflemen and I bet your "hit" rate was lower... Look forward to seeing some of your pics!

On another note... I am happy to post de-pixelated pics and I certainly don't object to my own face appearing in photos (don't say I didn't warn you!). Others may not share this view; I have previously been asked by photo victims (on shooting and other fora) NOT to post their visog in photo or vid format. I just assume they are on a wanted list somewhere and oblige.

Theirs not to reason why...

This is true, az1 (IF that's your real name!?). However, you took many more shots than the riflemen and I bet your "hit" rate was lower... Look forward to seeing some of your pics!

On another note... I am happy to post de-pixelated pics and I certainly don't object to my own face appearing in photos (don't say I didn't warn you!). Others may not share this view; I have previously been asked by photo victims (on shooting and other fora) NOT to post their visog in photo or vid format. I just assume they are on a wanted list somewhere and oblige.

Theirs not to reason why...

It's Aaron lol

It was Rup's cam he has over 400 to go through hope I got a good pic of every one at least once and didn't get in the way to much :)

I have previously been asked by photo victims (on shooting and other fora) NOT to post their visog in photo or vid format.

I think if anyone objected to being in photos they would have said so on the day. However, as the pics were not taken from public access, ie. In a private place, you probably did the right thing.

Archived