PR At Diggle

maxxis35

Will be having a crack at PR up at Diggle soon and just wandered who goes up there and what they think of it, and how does it compare to Bisley if they go there also.

Diggle have had a shake up in the way they do things and are now shooting more Civ SR orientated CoF's.

It should be good and they're a decent bunch of lads.

The shooting is very similar, except that the terrain doesn't lend itself to rundowns (some may say that's a good thing though!)

Baldie's the man in the know here, as he's a Diggle PR/SR regular. I mostly shoot at Bisley, but do try to get up to Diggle at least once a year.

We were shooting CSR last saturday whilst the black powder guys were below us on D range Maxxis , were you there ?

Last week saw a meeting of all PR shooters who gave a toss , to decide on the way forward for the club. It was decided to take a CSR path as PR in the UK is dead. No point in practising COF,s that are not shot anywhere else in the UK. It was pointless and did no good for the lads who travelled to Bisley and others shoots to compete in CSR. It will also make running shoots so much easier as more hand held targets are used, and does away with having to use the decrepit old target frames that are simply knackered, any more than necessary.

After the differences were explained, and there isn,t much , common sense prevailed.

PR/CSR at Diggle is a very friendly affair. We are very pro-active in encouraging new shooters. There are always spare guns and ammo kicking about for anyone to have a taster, either get in touch with me, or just roll up on a shoot day, let me know who you are, and it will be sorted.

Its going from strength to strength at Diggle , think we had 30 shooters last week. :)

You are most welcome.

If you want to have a go at some really good shooting, get entered into the Civ SR championships at Bisley in a couple of weeks time.

There's 4 days of shooting on offer and you can pick any one of them if time is a factor for you.

26-29 June.

You'll be welcome and can even meet some of the Diggle lads, not Aggy though as he hasn't entered

We were shooting CSR last saturday whilst the black powder guys were below us on D range Maxxis , were you there ?

Last week saw a meeting of all PR shooters who gave a toss , to decide on the way forward for the club. It was decided to take a CSR path as PR in the UK is dead. No point in practising COF,s that are not shot anywhere else in the UK. It was pointless and did no good for the lads who travelled to Bisley and others shoots to compete in CSR. It will also make running shoots so much easier as more hand held targets are used, and does away with having to use the decrepit old target frames that are simply knackered, any more than necessary.

After the differences were explained, and there isn,t much , common sense prevailed.

PR/CSR at Diggle is a very friendly affair. We are very pro-active in encouraging new shooters. There are always spare guns and ammo kicking about for anyone to have a taster, either get in touch with me, or just roll up on a shoot day, let me know who you are, and it will be sorted.

Its going from strength to strength at Diggle , think we had 30 shooters last week. :)

You are most welcome.

Hi Baldie I was shooting the Quigley match last week and found I was trying to see what you guys where doing, once I have a round formulated and some extra mags I will be up there, I will b&b it though as I'm 100 miles away, I want to do Bisley also but as I see it I will need to join another club to get a safe shooter cert unless there's a way to get one, been to Diggle a few times now and I like the area,it seems to add a little extra to the day.

I have recently started PR at Diggle. Last Saturday being the 4th shoot. Not only great fun but a nice bunch of guys enjoying shooting. 98 miles for me each way but well worth it. Membership form already filled in ! :D

If you want to have a go at some really good shooting, get entered into the Civ SR championships at Bisley in a couple of weeks time.

There's 4 days of shooting on offer and you can pick any one of them if time is a factor for you.

26-29 June.

You'll be welcome and can even meet some of the Diggle lads, not Aggy though as he hasn't entered

I am not going to make any lame excuses .Another year has come around and I haven't got my that which promotes growth and vigour together .

I am not going to make any lame excuses .Another year has come around and I haven't got my that which promotes growth and vigour together .

Dont remember putting quite like that but yes

Bradders if you have the date for next year let me know , I will book the time off work , and I will get my growth promoting stuff together .

Bradders if you have the date for next year let me know , I will book the time off work , and I will get my growth promoting stuff together .

It's a bit far ahead, but I'd imagine it'll be the same dates as this year...more or less

Archived