Vortex viper pst

dannywayoflife

Hi guys I am saving to buy a new scope and I've been looking at the vortex optics viper pst 6-24x50. Does anyone have one and what do you think to it?

Thanks

Danny

I have one for my .204 and like it a lot. Mine is the MOA model with the EBR Reticle in FFP. For the money you really can't go wrong, the clicks are positive and whilst the zero-stop isn't as good as my S&B PM2 it still works well. The illumination is fine with no overspill and their warranty is good, I have used it once and there was no fuss.

regards

I have one of these on a .308 Shot it at the range the other weekend for the first time and thought it was a very good scope.

Its the first time I have had a FFP scope and with MOA adjustments rather than my usual 1/4 inch clicks. I havent had time to sort out the zero stop function as yet but its another nice feature. I doubt I'll ever use the illuminated ret either but its there anyway, just in case

For the price I paid I cant fault it and a lifetime warranty isnt to be ignored.

I purchased mine from Riflecraft. I havent seen anyone in the UK selling them cheaper as yet

Mark

Hi Danny,

Sorry for late reply. It went back because I dropped it down a whole flight of stairs and at the bottom it hit a double glazed door and nearly put it through, it worked fine but was looking rather sorry for itself and I had only just got it!

Regards

Archived