shooting supplies

maxxis35

Just wondering how folk are finding getting what they need if you reload,friend of mine says that Norman Clarke told him that he doesn't expect to see Sierra bullet heads until next year, are things looking that bleak.

Just wondering how folk are finding getting what they need if you reload,friend of mine says that Norman Clarke told him that he doesn't expect to see Sierra bullet heads until next year, are things looking that bleak.

You mean bullets, don't you?

And yes that is the rumour,, but there are other places and alternatives.

I bought 1500 77gn Bergers from Norman on Friday and 3500 77 Sierras from HPS on Thursday.

That's them cleaned out now.

What are you looking for? I can probably point you in the right direction

You mean bullets, don't you? And yes that is the rumour,, but there are other places and alternatives.I bought 1500 77gn Bergers from Norman on Friday and 3500 Ss Sierras from HPS on Thursday.That's them cleaned out now.What are you looking for? I can probably point you in the right direction

Well I want to make sure that I have enough 69 grain Sierra heads to last me, I know of one tub of Varget that this store has,think I will get that if it aint gone, luck that I like Black powder and casting my own.

Well I want to make sure that I have enough 69 grain Sierra heads to last me, I know of one tub of Varget that this store has,think I will get that if it aint gone, luck that I like Black powder and casting my own.
my pal Bob in Nottingham has a few thousand 69's in stock. Bullets though, not heads....although for some bizarre reason he calls them bullet heads, but there again he is a bit thick :-)

Was also in a well known dealers in London the other day and he had 4500 of them n the counter

ETA: I see the filter is working hahaha

Panic buying will be the end for all of us if we are not careful. I had someone call round a few days ago who wanted to buy every single Large Rifle primer we had. They would probably have kept him going for the next 20 years as well... We declined the sale.

well done Davy for declineing the sale this is the problem whats wrong with people greed greed and more greed thats all it boils down to

I don't want to clean out a store, just want a few rounds to keep me going, serms a vicious circle brewing here, when it all comes through the panic buying will start again.

Panic buying will be the end for all of us if we are not careful. I had someone call round a few days ago who wanted to buy every single Large Rifle primer we had. They would probably have kept him going for the next 20 years as well... We declined the sale.

What might be 20 years to you may well be 2 years to another person

All those bullets I bought will be getting passed on to others.

We SR shooters go through a lot and I learned years ago to keep ample stocks on hand

I notice from one or two of the American forums - there is a lot of 'horse-trading' going on. In other words - if you have a box of bullets, tub of powder etc. that you don't need, get it up for sale or swap rather than left sitting in your reloading room.

On my American archery forum grapevine, their homeland security are going to buy more ammunition, they buy in the millions.

Archived