100 Yard Benchrest - 4th May 2013

mole-e30

Hi All

A great day was had by all at Diggle today for Round 2 of our 2013 series.

The full results can be found in the following link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dbmddonrifzx799/UKBRA%20100BR%204th%20May%202013.pdf

Special praise must go to Graeme Francis who broke a long standing UKBRA record for the smallest 5 shot 100 yard group with a cracking 0.065" group to set a new record.

The weather was very windy, which makes this new record all the more special.

Well done Graeme.

We had a total of 23 shooters, been a while since we had this many and plenty of UKV members were present.

Top 3 from each class were (average of 5 x 5 shot groups)

Heavy Varmint

1st Graeme Francis - 0.2706"

2nd Gary Stewart - 0.2826"

3rd Bruce Lenton - 0.2904"

Sporter

1st Mark Ellis - 0.4998"

2nd Darrell Evans - 0.5316"

3rd Andrew Fellerman - 0.5870"

Next shoot is Saturday 6th July, so please come along.

well done again Bruce-congrats to Graham for breaking the 100yd record.

and to Garys for a very good 2nd place-Bruce =must try harder.

congrats to Spud for winning sporter class.

a good days shooting by all.

well done garys(you need more practice) and well done mark nice shooting and congratulations to graham i had a walk down to the benchrest shooters and i saw is target just one hole with five shots in it out standing

Yes please send in my best to dad. I nearly joined him last night after getting a mild electric shock in my room at the Diggle hotel of the Tv. You could say "smokin" the room did smell of roast spuds for a while.

Well done Graham F great shooting. Also Gary S i'm glad the old girl still shoots looks like she's got a good drive at last. And also Spud good shooting mate. If you hand'nt helped get me drunk I would of checked to make sure you were ok after your little shock but you did so I didn't.

I would also on behalf of the UKBRA like to thank all those who help run the shoots excellent team work with out you there wouldn't be any competitions. Also all of our best wishes to Tony Lenton get well soon.

Martin Miles

Lol Martin a big congrats to russel gall on besating my uk record for 20 secs then a bigger congrats to martin for beating russells newly set record, although i still think money changed hands with the scorer

well done mate and many thanks for a great week end

I would also on behalf of the UKBRA like to thank all those who help run the shoots excellent team work with out you there wouldn't be any competitions. Also all of our best wishes to Tony Lenton get well soon.

Martin Miles

What's happened to Tony?

Thanks Mark.

I'm sorry to hear of that. If you're finding time to read the forum Bruce, please pass on my best wishes and say we've got our fingers crossed for an early recovery.

Well done All. Especially to Graeme "Barbara Woodhouse" Francis for breaking the UK record and to Spud for winning the Sporter , Factory , Run what ya brung

Open class :D

Bruce hope ya old fellas better?

Atb

Lambs

Well done All. Especially to Graeme "Barbara Woodhouse" Francis for breaking the UK record and to Spud for winning the Sporter , Factory , Run what ya brung

Open class :D

Bruce hope ya old fellas better?

Atb

Lambs :P:D

Archived