buying bullets online??

foxpig

really struggling to get hold of Nosler 70gr and 80gr ballistic tip varmint bullets for 6mm 243, all shops down here are out.

does anyone now of an online shop ect..

been lookin on google and only find yank shops.

any help would be great

cheers

really struggling to get hold of Nosler 70gr and 80gr ballistic tip varmint bullets for 6mm 243, all shops down here are out.

any help would be great

cheers

Try www.alpinhunting.com

They are based in Italy.

any help would be great

cheers

I assume you are thinking of getting the online shop to ship your expanding bullets to your RFD?

I assume you are thinking of getting the online shop to ship your expanding bullets to your RFD?

whatever i have to do to get them in my hands. ive got 17 bullets left so that will last this week then i'm stuffed.

never ordered them online before.

is it a right rig moral..

whatever i have to do to get them in my hands. ive got 17 bullets left so that will last this week then in stuffed.

Try www.alpinhunting.com

They are based in Italy.

thanks palo, for some reason wont let me order them. have i got to send them to my local shop or fire arms department

whatever i have to do to get them in my hands. ive got 17 bullets left so that will last this week then in stuffed.

thanks palo, for some reason wont let me order them. have i got to send them to my local shop or fire arms department

I dont know as I only seen them for sale but didnt actually buy any.

It looks like spud will be able to sort you out anyway.

Plenty of info on the Stalking Directory on the personal importation of expanding missiles.

eg: http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php/51806-Importing-expanding-missiles-from-abroad-BASC-clarify-position?highlight=importing+bullets

I know at least one person who has imported from cliffsgunsmithhing in the US without problems.

So in theory it will be ok to import from alpinhunting as they're coming in from outside of the UK and as long as you have authority to purchase and hold on your FAC (without exceeding your limits) then you're ok.

Unless someone knows different.................................

atb

Fizz

B)

any help would be great

cheers

Think I,ve about 150 of each but will have to check tomorrow,,,??don.t use them so if you wanted to make a trip to North Cornwall to pick em up??Oh,,,would want some cash obviously,,,cheers Onehole

Plenty of info on the Stalking Directory on the personal importation of expanding missiles.

eg: http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php/51806-Importing-expanding-missiles-from-abroad-BASC-clarify-position?highlight=importing+bullets

I know at least one person who has imported from cliffsgunsmithhing in the US without problems.

So in theory it will be ok to import from alpinhunting as they're coming in from outside of the UK and as long as you have authority to purchase and hold on your FAC (without exceeding your limits) then you're ok.

Unless someone knows different.................................

atb

Fizz

B)

Cliff's your man, but I believe he's out of a lot of stuff at the moment. http://www.cliffsgunsmithing.com/index.html

Kind regards,

Tim

Thanks everyone.

Managed to source more than I need from a very nice chap on here. (Onehole) aka ledgend.

Also my gunroom has promised to stock them from wednesday onwards. So problem sorted.

Thanks again everyone.

Archived