third eye tac unimount review

triggersqueezer

i saw these at the show in stoneleigh and wanted one.i had wanted a flatline ops but the idea of not having to set the level as it is flush to the action appealed to me.in my opinion not only do these look very purposeful but i found i was canting the rifle on 80% of my shots when on uneven ground .i'm very impressed with it.

unimount.jpg

Yep, couldn't agree more - fitting a level to a rifle is a real wake up call especially when shooting on sloping ground.

Are you able to see the bubble level without breaking cheek weld or do you have to move your head slightly?

• 2 weeks later...
i saw these at the show in stoneleigh and wanted one.i had wanted a flatline ops but the idea of not having to set the level as it is flush to the action appealed to me.in my opinion not only do these look very purposeful but i found i was canting the rifle on 80% of my shots when on uneven ground .i'm very impressed with it.

unimount.jpg

hi guys , i have one of these on my remmy7 , however the bubble level isnt quite level ! WAIT ,as its my cheap one piece warne picatinny thats putting it out ! would of been different if id bought a nightforce picatinny ! but all i done to rectify this was to use a black permanent marker and put new 'level' lines on the bubble ! simples ! appart from that the mount is sound as can see! you aint gunna lose zero in these ! and they come upto 40 MOA ! thanks Tim ...

Archived