these 'yo dave' trigger kits for the 452......

Both kits are a mixture of springs and bushes.

The SYSS kit comes with full instructions in colour photo,s....I did them.

It will transform your trigger, trust me.

I purchased a Yo Dave trigger kit for my Tikka T3, it totally transformed my rifle, I compared it to DazB's brand new Tikka T3 Super Varmint last week and the difference was very noticeable.

At £10 delivered on E-Bay they are a steal !!!

Do they do one for a Sako, i thought that they were just for CZ's?

any good? the pull is quite heavy i must admit.

anyone fitted one?

personally I have a big problem with armature trigger fiddlers. Pull weights are one thing engagement is another, two of my mates have bought the new 455's and the triggers are pulling all over the shop from" heck the safety is on" type pulls " to " Bang ! what happened then?" The 452 will wear in to a nice trigger, the new ones I am not so sure if it were me I might replace the entire trigger for an after market and be done with it. you honestly just need to shoot the 452 9-10 times - maybe a fair bit but who cares Bad triggers are good training ;) At least three dealers have mentioned to me taking in downright dangerous triggers on cz rifles as PX deals after some nit wit has "improved" them. I read on the forums all the time about bump testing but 90% of folk don't really slam the gun down enough and that's pretty much all they do, no safety on safety off release tests, no pull weights actually measured. If you don't understand triggers and how to work on them take them to someone who does IMO, I don't wish to sound rude but when people are buying the kits before they have even shot the gun....... yes it happens!

Buy the kit from Baldie / Dave... MUCH better now!

Dave T

hi guys , the kit came today!

baldie, i tried to get it from that place you said, it was so long winded, emails and paypal special item numbers etc , i gave up!

but once again fellas many thanks for the input!

?

A simple phone call to Shiela on Thu/Fri/Sat with a card would have got one.

Did you contact the right place ? They dont do paypal as far as i,m aware ?

Archived