Team Ireland F/TR

ejg223

Thanks Dave,

we are not involved in F-Open at all yet. I have started working on a prototype stock but would need to learn more about F-Open. There

is not much push from the market yet but once the Americans start using more carbon stocks in F-Open the market will want them, it's only a matter of time.

The Irish F/TR team seem to be very innovative bunch, are taking risks and going their way. We'll help them as much as we can.

edi

Great stocks Edi as ever , best composites Ive ever used to date. Ultra lightweight, zero flex and extreme craftsmanship. Lets get going at an F class one soon.

Pat, after painting I also thought that the three colours would have been a good idea. Then again there are quite a few more in the team.

Maybe next year for the Creedmore cup? I can pass on Francie's number.

Thanks Ronin. I envy you lads going on the US trip this year. Recon you will have some fun.

Fergal thanks for the kind words. Looking forward on getting the two rifles from you.

Going to IWA?

edi

Pat, after painting I also thought that the three colours would have been a good idea. Then again there are quite a few more in the team.

Maybe next year for the Creedmore cup? I can pass on Francie's number.

Thanks Ronin. I envy you lads going on the US trip this year. Recon you will have some fun.

Fergal thanks for the kind words. Looking forward on getting the two rifles from you.

Going to IWA?

edi

Heading to IWA for sure, could never miss it.

• 1 month later...

God luck to the Irish FTR guys and many thnaks for the buiness over the last week or two,

Ezridax,

I live a bit too far away from the range and hardly get up to watch, therefore get little feedback.

I think the team are bit by bit optimising recoil pads and scope set-ups.

We are also waiting for a sample of the new Kahles scope to arrive.

If we would have a little time to breath we could make the F/TR bipod that is in the design stage.

Time is the issue.

You have packed up target shooting? Doing proper shooting now? :P

edi

I live a bit too far away from the range and hardly get up to watch, therefore get little feedback.

Have not been over since before Christmas myself.

We are also waiting for a sample of the new Kahles scope to arrive.

Kahles? What about nightforce, Sightron, etc. What mag is on the Kahles?

If we would have a little time to breath we could make the F/TR bipod that is in the design stage.

Time is the issue.

For the worlds?

You have packed up target shooting? Doing proper shooting now? :P

edi

Yup. Enough of it, so over the last few months have got rid of the target stuff, and changed over to all hunting orientated firearms. Between the RPA, new Beretta semi auto, etc. am good to go.

hoping to make it over in the next week or two so if i get any low down i'll post here to update.

Thanks for the link Chris,

hadn't seen it yet.

Ezridax,

the Kahles is the new K1050, 10-50 mag. They are not on the market yet but could be seen at shows this year.

Not as heavy as S&B or NF and has a large paralax wheel on the mid turret.

I was hoping to get started soon on the bipod, will have to test it first then. Goal is to include a few interesting features at low weight.

edi

Archived