What are the best / most popular Tactical / sniper comp targets

LONG RANGE CAPT

It's not all down to the clubs, it's what you can and can't do on a MoD range.Like I always say, stop worrying about what goes on in America and other places and try some of the stuff already on offer here.Then as you progress you can look further afield

Sadly I have progressed and find shooting as a civilian somewhat poorer for it

I know first hand what the MOD ranges are capable of permitting and can only conclude that there is either animosity between MOD and NRA/Clubs ...or a lack of political will and/or imagination

Sadly I have progressed and find shooting as a civilian somewhat poorer for it

I know first hand what the MOD ranges are capable of permitting and can only conclude that there is either animosity between MOD and NRA/Clubs ...or a lack of political will and/or imagination

Clubs can do whatever they like as long as it's within the Range Standing Orders.

Perhaps you're with the wrong club (as are most people)

Lateo,

It's as Mark said, the range sets out what to can/cannot do, it's down to the club to be inovative within these boundaries. If you look at his CSR COF there is plenty put in it to stress/push anyone using a square on range.

Even on a 'stock' range you can do some interesting and fun stuff. I echo the comment 'perhaps you're at the wrong club' ? :(

Brgds Terry

PS Next time you speak to Gimmellie ask if Kevin got the smell off the POF helicopter carbine OK? and see what he says :D

Sadly I suspect that you're both absolutely right.

I understand Bradders point about 'ignoring' what happens in the US, and our domestic situation seems largely to do with a lack of 'will-power' rather than anything to do in range orders.

I'll persevere and see what develops... though it's nice to know that there are people out there who are sharing new ideas and are creating interesting events for their Clubs

Cheers

Sadly I suspect that you're both absolutely right.

I understand Bradders point about 'ignoring' what happens in the US, and our domestic situation seems largely to do with a lack of 'will-power' rather than anything to do in range orders.

I'll persevere and see what develops... though it's nice to know that there are people out there who are sharing new ideas and are creating interesting events for their Clubs

Cheers

You're always welcome to come along to one of our shoots.

We generally have attendances of 50+ these days and there's always guns available to borrow if you don't have anything suitable

That's very kind of you mate!

I'm currently down in Bisley. Sounds like allot of you guys are up North or Wales area?

The North???

Heavens forbid man!

I'm in the glorious south. NE London actually and will be at Bisley tomorrow

Next match at Bisley sun 3rd March

• 4 months later...

Archived