Well done Darrel

Yes, that's some rifle, and Darrel knows how to use it and handload real precision ammunition for it too. Good on yer, Mate as they say down under.

That's great shooting. I wish we had more fun competitions over here like that.

It would encourage more people to take part. And the more people taking part and enjoying shooting for what it is the better it is for all of us.

Well done to Darrel

Thank you fella,s for all of your kind words,,

Yes dead eye we are very lucky here as we have got the diggle ranges not to for from were i live,

Being mainly a fox shooter at heart i have got to say that i have really enjoyed the competitions that Vince Bottomley and the rest of his crew put on through out the year,,, Awesome range and really friendly guys,,,,

Darrel ;)

Yes dead eye we are very lucky here as we have got the diggle ranges not to for from were i live,

Being mainly a fox shooter at heart i have got to say that i have really enjoyed the competitions that Vince Bottomley and the rest of hos crew put on through out the year,,, Awesome range and really friendly guys,,,,

Darrel ;)

Garry W & myself have taught him all he knows. :D:D

:blink::blink::blink::blink::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::P:D

Being mainly a fox shooter at heart i have got to say that i have really enjoyed the competitions that Vince Bottomley and the rest of his crew put on through out the year,,, Awesome range and really friendly guys,,,,

Darrel ;)

Brown Nose. :P

Archived