SEB NEO rest

Elwood

I'm wondering if any of the Diggle members can tell me if Brian Fox has them in stock yet?

The last time I spoke to Brian about them he said hopefully just before Christmas. I know it's pointless emailing Brian and I'm certainly not going to phone him over the festive period, I just wondered if anyone here could share any information.

I'm wondering if any of the Diggle members can tell me if Brian Fox has them in stock yet?

The last time I spoke to Brian about them he said hopefully just before Christmas. I know it's pointless emailing Brian and I'm certainly not going to phone him over the festive period, I just wondered if anyone here could share any information.

IAN- i think he has them-im sure i saw one last week in his grotto!

worth ringing him as hes active, hes probably at diggle today.

I think Brian has a couple of Mk1s in stock but not the NEO.

He won't mind you e-mailing him.

Vince

Archived