UKBRA 600 yard Benchrest 27th December 2012

Another great day was had today by all at Diggle for our Christmas 600 yard Benchrest shoot.

There were some Santa sized dollops dropped and some small groups (I am sure people will either own up or be dropped in it later :lol: )

It was good to see some new faces taking part and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

I have attached today's results and also a summary of the league so far now we are 1/2 way through.

Hope to see a good turnout at the next shoot - Sunday 27th January, please dont be shy, bring what you own and have a go.

Cheers

Bruce

Another great day was had today by all at Diggle for our Christmas 600 yard Benchrest shoot.

There were some Santa sized dollops dropped and some small groups (I am sure people will either own up or be dropped in it later :lol: )

It was good to see some new faces taking part and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

I have attached today's results and also a summary of the league so far now we are 1/2 way through.

Hope to see a good turnout at the next shoot - Sunday 27th January, please dont be shy, bring what you own and have a go.

Cheers

Bruce

Bruce I will put my hand up to the first dollop???? shot on the wrong target???? DER :wacko: :wacko:

Now lets see who else owns up?????? VINCE,,,

As always a very good day out and yes it was nice to see some new faces,,,

I am sure that they enjoyed the day and will come back again,,,,

I would like to say well-done to Chris for a fantastic 1.883 group, sorry Chris just a bit bigger than my record group.. but at-least you got the small group patch for today,, well done mate ;) ,

And a well done to Gary G shooting his new rifle, Gary took the win in the heavy gun class,, nice one Gary,,

Ian Dixon looks unstoppable this year ;)

Darrel

Bruce I will put my hand up to the first dollop???? shot on the wrong target???? DER :wacko: :wacko:

As always a very good day out and yes it was nice to see some new faces,,,

I am sure that they enjoyed the day and will come back again,,,,

I would like to say well-done to Chris for a fantastic 1.883 group, sorry Chris just a bit bigger than my record group.. but at-least you got the small group patch for today,, well done mate ;) ,

And a well done to Gary G shooting his new rifle, Gary took the win in the heavy gun class,, nice one Gary,,

Ian Dixon looks unstoppable this year ;)

Darrel

I had a great day, never been shooting before and come home with more money in my wallet then I left with!!!

Darrel

OK - I'll own up - stupid mistake! Bad day for me - except for the great company and not bad weather for once!

Vince

Hi Chris great shooting to shoot BR is one thing but to shoot BR using a bi-pod as we both did with AI 308 and shoot a 1.883 group almost beating Darrel record at 600yrds is fantastic great learning curve made my 2.7 group look stupid need to get a mod cover to retain the heat next time and thanks to vince great day out and what about my hero Gary W what a man have a word with Vince Gary see if you can put him right for next shoot all joking apart really good day with good company PS Gary give Martin a ring he is still upset all the best to everyone.

Well done all, sorry I could't be there.

Cracking group by Chris, nice to see someone else taking the money for a change... :lol: MrEvan's we need to have words.

Gary G sorry I couldn't be there and take the P..... thats right mate prizes. :wacko:

Have a Great New Year

Lambsey

OK - I'll own up - stupid mistake! Bad day for me - except for the great company and not bad weather for once!

Vince

Always a good day out at the diggle with you guys ;)

Vince, we will have to keep our eye on the ball more at the next shoot :ph34r:

all the best to all you lads for the new year ;)

Darrel

Well done all, sorry I could't be there.

Cracking group by Chris, nice to see someone else taking the money for a change... :lol: MrEvan's we need to have words.

Gary G sorry I couldn't be there and take the P..... thats right mate prizes. :wacko:

Have a Great New Year

Lambsey

Thanks -see you next time have a good new year-gary w -not gary g :wacko:

Archived