Diggle mid week calendar??

How do guys, I'm not a member a diggle yet but have just picked up a run over to Manchester airport in the morning so thought I would check the range calendar.. As it happens there's 600yd BR on.. Are the midweek shoots open to non members? Could I go shoot my rifle off bags and not compete? Also if I'm not there at 9am, does it matter?

It would be great to go and verify some drops on the new rifle..

Thanks in advance,

Ben

How do guys, I'm not a member a diggle yet but have just picked up a run over to Manchester airport in the morning so thought I would check the range calendar.. As it happens there's 600yd BR on.. Are the midweek shoots open to non members? Could I go shoot my rifle off bags and not compete? Also if I'm not there at 9am, does it matter?

Thanks in advance,

Ben

you would need vince-or bruce to verify this-but if your there for no later than 10.00 and you have all the correct marbles in place,you could probably shoot as a guest under the wing of a member.if you get on in 3-4 shots which you would because there are plenty of folk who would help spot your shots then why not throw your hat in the ring-you never know what might happen.

as i say if vince[gun pimp]and bruce[mole]confirm then lifes good. :)

Thanks in advance,

Ben

Ben,

The 600 yard benchrest shoot is a round of our 600 yd BR winter series.

You are welcome to take part. You will need about 30 rounds and we start at 10.00am. The shoot will finish around 3.00pm

Cheers

Vince

Thanks for the replies guys.. Is it ok to shoot off a bipod and rear bag? I know it wouldn't be competitive but it would be great just to verify drops at 600, see how it shoots at 600 and also chrono some rounds? I'm aiming to drop off at the airport at 0900 so would be there for 0945.. Would this be too late? If I can get an earlier start then time shouldn't be an issue?

Thanks for the replies guys.. Is it ok to shoot off a bipod and rear bag? I know it wouldn't be competitive but it would be great just to verify drops at 600, see how it shoots at 600 and also chrono some rounds? I'm aiming to drop off at the airport at 0900 so would be there for 0945.. Would this be too late? If I can get an earlier start then time shouldn't be an issue?

BEN-you wont be able to set up your chrono in a comp-the only way you could do this was on A RANGE[100yds]with the eagle eyes of a R.C.O .the bi-pod and rear bag are ok thats how i started off when i joined the P.S.S.A.9.45 will be fine as vince usually waits for a few stragglers [no names etc]to arrive.bring some cold turkey and mince pies for your dinner.the diggle catering dept are on holiday!

Archived