Just like to say a big thank you to our Vince (Gun pimp) for again laying on a very good 600yrd comp,,,

and i know that Bruce lenton had a very good day out to say the least,,,,

Bruce shot a 1.9 something for the small patch award in the light gun class,,

nearly braking my record of 1.8

But he did set a new light gun agg record,, not sure of the exact size untill the results come out on ukbra web site??

Anyway, well done Bruce

There were a couple of new guys that tried the 600yrd br comp for the first time and i am sure that they had a very enjoyable day out,,,

hope that they might chime in and say a few words????

This comp is a very good day out and a good chance to test your rifle out and see if your data matches up to the hard data at the end of the day???.So come on guys why dont you come along and join in,,,,,,

I will get back as soon as i have some scores to put up,,,

Darrel ;)

Just like to say a big thank you to our Vince (Gun pimp) for again laying on a very good 600yrd comp,,,

But he did set a new light gun agg record,, not sure of the exact size untill the results come out on ukbra web site??

Anyway, well done Bruce

There were a couple of new guys that tried the 600yrd br comp for the first time and i am sure that they had a very enjoyable day out,,,

This comp is a very good day out and a good chance to test your rifle out and see if your data matches up to the hard data at the end of the day???.So come on guys why dont you come along and join in,,,,,,

Darrel ;)

My sentiments mirror Darrels, come and have a go, if a clueless f###er like me can have fun anyone can......... :lol:

Anyway, well done Bruce

Darrel ;)

Oops - nearly forgot - scores are on www.6ppc.co.uk - under 'News, Links & Competitions - scroll down to find the date 17.11.12

Vince

My sentiments mirror Darrels, come and have a go, if a clueless f###er like me can have fun anyone can......... :lol:

I know lots of clueless f###ers, but not many can shoot a 2.81" group at 600yds. :D

Nice shooting Darren.

Thanks for the comp Vince. Cracking day out. ;)

I know lots of clueless f###ers, but not many can shoot a 2.81" group at 600yds. :D

Nice shooting Darren.

Thanks for the comp Vince. Cracking day out. ;)

your not hinting at me are you? :D

we will improve next time-andy!

Thanks for that Bruce,

and my congratulations for an excellent performance on the day.

Hi Gary

Thanks for the congratulations, had a great day with the little 6BR.

The more I shoot it the more I love it.

Cheers

Bruce

Archived