No Shooting for a while......Again

kip270

Well getting ready to go Pheasent beating this morning, getting my gear from the shed heading back to the house I slipped on the wet Decking hurting my already damaged knee, and landed on my back. A few hours in the Hospital and x-ray and I have a compound fracture to one of my vertabre................just as I have started getting back out with the rifle's......Oh we'll good job I got plenty of shooting Dvd's..........

Plenty on here to read too........

Not sure the Doc has signed me off work for 2 weeks, got to ring Fracture clinic on Monday to find out more. The painkillers are great thoughbiggrin.gif

Just started shooting again after 9 months off it (also snapped my cruciate ligament back in January, waiting for an Op) and now back to square one!!!!

Well getting ready to go Pheasent beating this morning, getting my gear from the shed heading back to the house I slipped on the wet Decking hurting my already damaged knee, and landed on my back. A few hours in the Hospital and x-ray and I have a compound fracture to one of my vertabre................just as I have started getting back out with the rifle's......Oh we'll good job I got plenty of shooting Dvd's..........

Plenty on here to read too........

Nothing worse kip, when I was 14 I did 4 - falling out a tree and landing on my arse walking home like i had that which promotes growth and vigour myself finished me off and ended up in traction for 3 weeks and 15 years later it still gives me a lot of gyp especially when it turns cold but mighty glad I ain't in a chair. Chin up mate I'll get a fox or two for you :)

1353186200[/url]' post='136681']

Sorry to hear this Kip, was looking forward to hearing how you get on with the 25-06. Send me a PM with your address and I'll get a DVD to you, got a new foxing one. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Toby

Hi Toby,Your inbox must be full

Cheers Kip

Archived