Berger stop production of certain bullets

jordang

bugger! wonder if they will replace any of the .17 cal

use the 30's in my fireball

My bet is that they are cutting back on employees in face of the proposed Health Care Initiative which contains some tid bits like "full time" employment is now 28 hours a week instead of 40. This means that any employee that works over 28 hours will need to be paid 1.5X regular pay for that additional 12 hours. Small businesses will suffer greatly, as will consumers who depend on them.~Andrew

(If there is something you buy regularly from one of the smaller manufacturers, stock up. Small businesses are folding like lawn chairs in a wind storm....or raising prices to make up the deficit)

My bet is that they are cutting back on employees in face of the proposed Health Care Initiative which contains some tid bits like "full time" employment is now 28 hours a week instead of 40. This means that any employee that works over 28 hours will need to be paid 1.5X regular pay for that additional 12 hours. Small businesses will suffer greatly, as will consumers who depend on them.~Andrew

(If there is something you buy regularly from one of the smaller manufacturers, stock up. Small businesses are folding like lawn chairs in a wind storm....or raising prices to make up the deficit)

I use 20 cal 50 gr and 17 cal 20 gr both discontinued. Suspect the match version of the 50 will still be a runner, only difference I have seen is the number on the pack.

A

Does this mean their recently released reloading book is already out of date on a few pages??

no- all data remains the same -they may be halting production on certain lines.

no- all data remains the same -they may be halting production on certain lines.

Gary the data may stay the same but what good is it?

I think what OA meant was the data maybe for unobtainable products so hence it will be out of date, bit of a poor show don't you think?

Gary the data may stay the same but what good is it?

I think what OA meant was the data maybe for unobtainable products so hence it will be out of date, bit of a poor show don't you think?

read the post wrong!BUT-if you can stock up on your favourites then alls good and well-

i got my book from spud last week very intresting reading.

Is the 20cal 55g still in production? :wacko:

Yes, its the 30s and 50s that have got the chop. I now need to try 55s in my 20BR, I might have enough 50s to see out the rest of its life given that I also shoot 39gr SBKs in it.

A

Archived