Man bags.....

Scotch_egg

As long as its green or black and covered in webbing/pockets/zips then your fine !

Oh and like day sacs /rucksacks /webbing don't forget to fill it with stuff you will never use normally?

Are man bags a no no, even a maxpedition fatboy versipak?

My missus tells me that as long as it doesn’t clash with your shoes, you're fine.

Personally I’d be interested in whether such an item induced an inability to think logically, take a pish on your own or get a sudden urge to dance around it with friends and colleagues. :lol:

Is tha Gay ?

Nothing like kicking a man whilst he's down with a poorly arm, you get your bag sweet heart, it will bring the colour out in your eyes :wub: .

Being from Yorkshire I would suggest something cheaper from army surplus like an old claymore bag or a respirator bag.

Gandy.

seriously , i think i've tried most things for stalking because i insist on wearing a swazi smock thats got no pockets , well only one and most of the maxpedition and the likes are a great idea but don't really work in practice?

if its for casual public use just get a messenger bag and ignore the northern monkey or better still load up your missus with all your kit :lol:

Archived