Ced millennium chrono

tackb

Anybody know? I don't want to set it up for nothing but I will if no one knows? I don't think the arrow will have left the front screen before it hits the back screen, will this matter?

Instructions? I'm a bloke you know , first thing I threw away because everyone knows men do not need instructions !

Only joking I will dig them out and see !

Instructions? I'm a bloke you know , first thing I threw away because everyone knows men do not need instructions !

Only joking I will dig them out and see !

The short answer is yes.

Shotgun / Bows - The CED Millennium Chronograph can be used for shotshells.

The system measures the velocity of the front pellets in the shot string. A closer screen spacing of the tripod of (3 to 4 ft.) three to four feet from the muzzle of the shotgun should be used. This means that the FIRST skyscreen sensor should not be further than 4 feet from the end of the shotgun. In the case of bows, make sure that the

skyscreen sensors are far enough away to allow the arrow to fully leave the strings of

the bow before the tip of the arrow reaches the first sensor. Blunt arrow tips (rounded

or flatter nose) work best! Remember, the sensors need to see a change of light in

order to read the arrow.

Oh fark, has it arrived now? EA is definitely top of my exclusion list now....

don't be such a girl, your not part french are you?

When is the next guest day or do you have another Skill at Arms day planned? If you have that thing out I may as well come along if only to watch from a safe distance...

When is the next guest day or do you have another Skill at Arms day planned? If you have that thing out I may as well come along if only to watch from a safe distance...

the skill at arms thing was just too much of an undertaking as it was , i may revisit it in the future in a simplifyed form(defo keep the smle cup discharger section as it was hilarious!)

i think the next guest day is 4/5th aug , check the web?

Archived