BLOODY ANGRY

1967spud

The staff at our local 'Recycling centre' at Ampthill are very good, they are friendly, keen, helpful and do their best to get you through with the minimum of fuss. I still see neatly stacked piles of tyres by the side of the road on a monthly basis so some people tipping 'commercial waste' feel that whatever charges they have to pay are too much or they cannot be bothered.

Tipping like that is an effing outrage. They need to start confiscating the vechiels and crusing them. Fining people is only any good for people who are actually bothered about paying it.

Multiple times I've seen some waste on the side of the road on the brecon to swansea road up in the beacons, stunning views spoilt by crap some checky fecker has left. :angry:

i see that every week on a farm not far from where i live, the farm is bang opposite the largest council estate in leeds.The daftest thing is there is also a council tip on the edge of the estate,its surprising what turns up ,iv actually been lamping there when vans have pulled up to tip on the lane-they dont give a f**k!

did you get the reg no spud? maybe some clues in the rubbish.

makes you mad dont it!

it must be the same chapter of trainee hitler youth that run all couincil tips the one i mentioned in my other post is very big but you would think folk are dumping nuclear waste,when you pull up the "robots"inspect your rubbish if its in bin liners you have to open then up to show them that you havnt any glowing left overs from chernobyl.

One of my pet hates is fly tipping. I rent a little unit on a fairly large farm near Norwich and the trouble they have there is weekly. Sometimes the stuff is even tipped in the middle of the main roadway in to the farm and a couple of weeks ago the even drove in to a Barley field, went screaming across the crop, tipped the crap up in the middle of the field, went screaming through more of the crop and exited the field.

• 2 months later...

I work on Salisbury plain. We have a van going round just about every week picking up fly tipping, and again, one of the worst areas is half a mile from the recycling center at everleigh. Some of my permissions are on the edge of the plain and it aggrieves me when I can't get places for rubbish. Bags of grass cuttings!! What's that all about ? Can't they at least empty them into a wood so it rots down ? Fridges, freezers, builders rubbish etc. and it's probably the same scum who dig up my stop butts for the lead :/

• 3 weeks later...

seesm to be more & more of a regular occurance, as the 'recycle' waste sites will not allow dumping if its larger than a std estate car & the fee's are extortionate to rid the stuff. We recently had a truck dump a load of old corrugated fibre/ asbestos roofing in a country lane ditch. The council were informed of the hazzard & cleared it, 3 days later we had a delivery of worn out tyres !!!! They shifted those as well :)

Archived