Section 5 Dealers?????

badsworth

Does anyone know the identity of any dealers who trade in Section 5 firearms? I am after a self loading pistol. I believe there is (or used to be) a dealer in Leeds who has a range of weapons for export or sale to those who have permission (including humane despatch). I would be very grateful for any info.

Thanks

Badsworth

Riflecraft are S5. I have seen piles of modified cylinders for revolvers whilst I have been there destined for humane dispatch weaponry. I guess they can get you whatever your licence allows you to possess if its not on the shelf

I thought the polices preferred option was for a modified revolver or a derringer type pistol rather than a semi-auto with a modified mag which lets face it becomes an easy re conversion just by using a different mag which can be purchased from almost anywhere if you look.

Mark

Does anyone know the identity of any dealers who trade in Section 5 firearms? I am after a self loading pistol. I believe there is (or used to be) a dealer in Leeds who has a range of weapons for export or sale to those who have permission (including humane despatch). I would be very grateful for any info.

Thanks

Badsworth

I believe A M Hobbs in MidSomer Norton sells section 5 pistols for humane dispatch and the like. He certainly had a few when I was last in there.

Thanks

Badsworth

Pat kay, telinject services, Mirfield

Fantastic service he supplied 2 of my dispatch pistols

If you want his mobile number I will p.m it

Edited, if your location is near bridport why not go to the tunnel I just bought a 2 shot glock 17 from them ;)

Hi,

My neighbour, John Dale of Aldhurst Arms is Section 5 and does a lot of humane despatch pistols and ammo. Please PM me for contact details,

Alan

Thanks

Badsworth

Hi

Chrisc on the stalking directory is S5 in Darlington and he is advertising Glocks for humane despatch at the moment i got mine off him

Geordie

• 2 months later...

Www.thedevizesgunsmith.co.uk has a few in stock including a very nice sig p226 :)

Two BLIMEY!!s

1 -Devizes has a gunsmith?!! I didn't know!

2 - Wiltshire authorises semi autos for Humane Dispatch? does it?

Archived