Harry at Deertalking

Vermincinerator

Guys,

Its about time you knew what goes on at Deertalking, especially Harry's and Stu's agenda to bring as much disrepute to long range varmint and vermin shooting as they possibly can, so i am writing this on here rather then at Deertalking cos several members here are also members there and they will at least get a chance to see any reply to the post below before it got instantly deleted

This is the latest spouting from our esteemed friend Harry, copied from the Deertalking private members discussian area.

"There has been a question I have been pondering for some time. Which I have yet to fully answer so I'll ask it here.

Is there a directly related link in regards the contempt and appalling disregard dog men show to their intended and unfortunate quarry to that of the similar attitude shown by those who propose/ support and practise long range vermin shooting"

Answer from Amax: "Yes"

Reply from Harry:

"I'm fast drawing the same conclusion. They both consistently demonstrate the same characteristics, and their numbers seem to be drawn from the same gene pool."

The long range vermin hunters he is refferring to are myself, all those at UKV and anyone that undertakes this immoral, unethical, irresponsible and bordering on depraved practices. (Harry's words aimed directly at myself on Deertalking)

Harry is telling his members that and anyone who will read it that LR vermin shooting is is fraught with moral and ethical turpitude, very strong words i think you will agree.

This guy is obviously an inadequate with a small dick who needs to make himself feel big by slagging off anyone who is not "penially Challenged"

Harry, on this board you dont have the power to delete posts as quick as possible so your members cant see them, just in case they read the comments and suss out what a w#nker you really are.

Go on get my membership deleted, i have asked for this to be done several times Ooh!! just remembered you dont want to lose anymore of your ever dwindling membership.

I shall be posting this on Passion for Stalking.

HFTH.

here is a link to the post that started it all off in the first place, draw your own conclusions.

http://www.deertalking.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/Y...um=1191870739/0

Ian, I have browsed that site a few times (not a member) and kept track of a few arguments on there about LR vermin shooting, especially one where they all decided to attack Northern Chris on that amazing 550 yard crow. They obviously dont care much about shooting in general otherwise they would not be attacking people who also enjoy shooting albeit a sperate area of it. All they are doing is doing the homework for the antis, more fuel against shooting etc. I dont really understand how they believe it too be imoral obviously they have never tried it and dont pocess the skills and equipment to do it. All I can say is the impression i get is that they are a bunch of narrow minded stuck up deciduous trees who probably accept 4 inches as a resonable group and have never seen a rifle shoot much better, why do shooters have to argue amongst each other? Makes no sense, there loss they will never know the joys of varminting.

Being a member of both forums I feel I must comment on how much more gentlemanly ( is that a word?) it is on here as opposed to on there. They seem intent on mud slinging not only to others of similar interests but at times on their own membership with a lot of in-fighting. This is very sad and as has been said fuelling the wrong groups with ammunition (pun intended) and scores an home goal.

The moderation on here appears to be in the background as generally the spirit and banter is good natured and hopefully this will continue. I can't say the same for the other site.Lets hope this site continues as is and avoids their problems.

.........I feel I must comment on how much more gentlemanly ( is that a word?) it is on here ...........

I must say that for the majority of threads I also feel this is certainly the case but although I fully support the reasons for Vermincinerator's above post I am concerned about wording in his condemnation of Harry.

Whatever our feeling regarding the way we shoot and therefore the way that others also shoot should never give rise to personal insult. There is neither a justification nor a need and generally only lowers the value of other comments.

There are many occasions when I shoot quarry in a way that I know others find unsatisfactory but on the same basis there are posts on all forums where I find the posters attitude to his quarry despicable - but I try to remember that is only the way I see it and although I feel I should be able to make a fairly strong comment in response I do not feel that the comment should extend any further than the sport of the individual concerned.

Please could you Vermincinerator perhaps revise slightly your post and could others following with replies avoid any personally derogatory comments.

I agree with you 325, but please note I made no personal comments and only generalisations.

We need to avoid personal attacks as this benefits nobody.

Listen its no good acting like a bunch of fairy`s and being afraid of insulting someone..

Geoff what ever his name is know`s this Harry`s and his contact details so put some presure on the fecker to divulge some details and then a few of us can pop down and pay the fecker a visit ;)

Same with silly Stu and that tampax geezer..

Lets sort it out because it`s gone on for long enough :D

Very concerning and very disappointed too!!!! :( :(

I thought as shooters we have all one thing in common and that is " SHOOTING " , whether target / varmint / fox or deer!!!!

I thought we was all passionate about looking after out sport but obviously i was wrong!!! :(

Well to those concerned - thanks guys , its attitudes like that that will ruin our sport!!!! I thought we learnt to stick together by now!!!... " TOGETHER WE CAN MARCH or TOGETHER WE CAN FALL " ..................

Oh yes on a personal note about longrange varminting " jealousy will get you nowhere!!!! " ;):D:lol:

Take care and please remember we must look after each other!!!!! ;)

All the best............

RAY......................................... :D;)

Guest northernchris

I agree with Vim,what is the point of getting verbally F**KED by Harry/Turnip whatever the TW*T is calling himself now and his old bum chum Stu.

It has gone on to long,way to long.

Shame Harry hasnt got the balls to show his real face.Never mine probably just another wrinkly.past it old man. ;)

I mean what i say and i have no intetion of editing my words, i was openly criticised and insulted by this tosser on a public forum.

I was called unethical, irresponsible and acting in moral turpitude.

I did not know the meaning of this word so i looked it up, Degenerate, Depraved Vile????

Why should hold my words back? no chance mate.

Ian.

I have had many a "discussion" with Swede / Harry or whatever mask / diguise this individual chooses wear over the years on several different sites.

Ive been a long range shooter for more years than I care to remember and ethically, I have a clear concience - I could wax lyrical over position, stable shooting platform and right conditions for extended ranges - but I wont - there's no need to preach to the converted.

What I will say is I don't go out with the intention of LR kills and post anywhere bragging about it, that just winds up the "anti's" - it does make me wonder however, what the standards of marksmanship are in the "anti" camp - maybe 4 inch at 100 yards is their idea of excellence - 4 inch grouping at 500 -600 yds is my own ;)

However, what we must remember here is not everyone agree's with the idea of shooting animals (whatever species they may be beyond 100 yards (or less).

Live with it, and get on with what you are about - everyone is entitled to an opinion - some people are wrong, some have a point, but do what you believe in and stick to it.

Practise, practise practise........

Please keep posting on here, sooner or later people like Harry will bite off more than they can chew and upsett someone less forgiving than HFTH......

My sentiments exactly Ronin!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):D

All the best.....................

RAY..................................... ;):lol:

just hoping these sort of things doesn't spoil the forum. ;)

Well, in my humble opinion, this sort of thread is precisely what ruins British forums.

Keyboard bickering and (mis)perceived "keyboard honour" are wasted energy.

Disappointing :D .

Please keep posting on here, sooner or later people like Harry will bite off more than they can chew and upsett someone less forgiving than HFTH......

I could`nt agree more our Andy ;)

Hi chaps i have just added this to the deertalking site i wonder if it stops on.

will you please delete my membership of DEERTALKING forum with immediate effect, it is my beleif that it has become a Harry & Manlicher Stu & Friends write in!! its a shame that vit has gone this way but i can no longer be associated with the likes of Harry & stu's plight to help the anti's by calling other forms of field sports on an open forum when it is my beleif that we should be standing shoulder to shoulder with each other rather than fueling the anti's fire. Harry especially whos side are you on you want banning from every field sports site on the net

this will be copied and pasted on several other sites

JTF

Well, in my humble opinion, this sort of thread is precisely what ruins British forums.

Keyboard bickering and (mis)perceived "keyboard honour" are wasted energy.

Disappointing :D .

With you all the way on this one. Very disappointing indeed.

Those who have chosen to post theat's, do themselves, this forum, and the shooting fraternity as a whole no favours. Quite the opposite!

Sticks and stones, and all that.

Merry Christmas and Good Will to all men. ;)

SPRAGS What can you do other than let people know???????????

JTF

If every single person completely ignored him and never replied to his posts or pm's he couldnt carry on could he? Instead we all, and I count me in that too, just large ice cream moan about him. I say we have a whip round and get Vim to and spend Christmas with him!! ;)

On a serious note though, he will, and will continue to, if we let him, ruin good sites like this and PFS. The man obviously has an obsession with creating problems for folk, so dont let him!!

I'm off for a while now, I cannot be doing with all this shite, see ya's next year.

Sprags!!

Guest 308Panther

Too many people confuse the idea of "Free Speech" as a "Right to be Heard".

He is one of them.

His rantings remind me so much of someone that is suffering either from Bipolar's

or some other Multi Personality Disorder.

Best advice for him is too either seek Profesional Help ....or Deep Throat a 12ga.

Best advice to the members of a forum he happens to belong to.....Ignore him.

Dont respond to his posts,Dont respond to his threats. As it is only the attention that

he seeks.

308Panther

Im not going to close a post created by a fellow moderator, the feelings expressed on here have been very fair considering the provocation and problems certain individuals have caused over the last three of four years on this and other UK sites.

However, I don't really think that much more should or can be added to the post without our own site suffering the ill effect.

Maybe now is the time to think about closing it?

Just my own opinion - the point has been made after all.

Archived