Sightron scope hunt

Tuck

Hello all is there a uk agent for sightron??? quite fancy one but have had a look on the net can't find them in uk!!!! Never ordered anything from states before has anyone on here any advice would be great

regards Rob

Hello all is there a uk agent for sightron??? quite fancy one but have had a look on the net can't find them in uk!!!! Never ordered anything from states before has anyone on here any advice would be great

regards Rob

Aim Fieldsports are the UK distributor.

your local RFD can order from them.or you can buy direct

Thankyou just had a look quite pricey!! I did think they were a cheaper option but after having a look I'm not so sure are these worth there money has anyone had one???

Cheaper than what? They are a fair scope for a fair price Go to the F Class website and look at last years top shooters there is an article shows what all the top shooters are using in the UK and Europe. Certainly good enough for a 1000 yards anyway going by the list and if you think they are pricey try buying a March, S&B, Habicht or Ziess the last two and some of those are not up to par with the magnification turret style needed.

regards Rob

Yes there is a UK agent - www.aimfieldsports.com/

But, right at the moment I have one coming in from the US. It was very easy to do, you can pay by credit card or paypal, you can choose the exact model, the order is confirmed, every step of the shipping is tracked.

I have ordered an 8-32 x 56 target version with 1/8th clicks.

Sightron SS832TDTDT, SIII 0929877 1 857.00

30mm Long Range

Riflescope 8-32x56mm 1/8

MOA Adj, Target Dot

Reticle

(Shipped)

USPS Tracking Number:

Subtotal 857.00

Shipping 42.00

Tax 0.00

Total 899.00

This works out at around £560 including shipping. There will be VAT to pay on this when it arrives but should still be a couple of hundred cheaper than UK price. (UK price £890)

Here's the place.

www.TheRifleScopeStore.com

I've recently bought one and so far so good!

I've been spoilt with my ziess victories bit needed more internal adjustment!

They do seem budget after the ziess and nightforce quality wise but everyone says they function well!

I have the improved turret version that still feels wishy washy if u ask me!

Time will tell!

Cheers Andy

Archived