new to site.. a question

stoker150

hello evey body. i am new to the site so itro time. iam also on stalking directory i live in caithness and have worked as a ghillie and stalker. now a question if thats ok. has any one used or ownd a tactical stment system TAS i am thinking off geting one for my trg .338 but having trouble finding a place to buy from. on their website theres a link to buy from but the webpage has no listing for tas..? any thoughts gents.

Hi Stoker150 and welcome to the forum to answer your question they were made by a guy in wales i had one made for my 308 some years ago dougie lorrimer is the guy who makes them you have to send him as much detail as you can about rifle and ammo for him to make you a TAS but to be honest if you have iphone download the ballistic apps and away you go the TAS are not cheap cost me around best part of 250 dont know if dougie is still offering this service the other alternative is have a word with our very own Brown Dog on this site marvellous fellow with the ballistics hope this helps you.

Hi Stoker150 and welcome to the forum to answer your question they were made by a guy in wales i had one made for my 308 some years ago dougie lorrimer is the guy who makes them you have to send him as much detail as you can about rifle and ammo for him to make you a TAS but to be honest if you have iphone download the ballistic apps and away you go the TAS are not cheap cost me around best part of 250 dont know if dougie is still offering this service the other alternative is have a word with our very own Brown Dog on this site marvellous fellow with the ballistics hope this helps you.

aye man thanks.

Welcome.

Have a read around the site on Brown dogs cards. On one previous old post he mentions the difference between what his had to offer and compares it to two other brands if I remember correctly. The TAS was lacking something, might have been a pressure factor or similar whereas his didn't.

no my mistake davy i am going back about 5 years when i had mine done he also did some more work for me on the rifle to get it right so the 250 included the TAS and the work he did sorry my mistake but it was more than what you say he is doing them for now atb

any thoughts gents.

The ways in which it deals with some environmental variables are ballistically incorrect. :unsure:

The accuracy level implied in the marketing hype is simply not possible with the weapon system data required of purchasers. :unsure:

But.......presented in a seductive spinny gizmo package.

You pays your money and you makes your choice.

The ways in which it deals with some environmental variables are ballistically incorrect. :unsure:

The accuracy level implied in the marketing hype is simply not possible with the weapon system data required of purchasers. :unsure:

But.......presented in a seductive spinny gizmo package.

You pays your money and you makes your choice.

Could you not be persuaded to do a few more cards?

Pretty please!

Archived