Rivers West Ranger Trousers

brown dog

Anyone using these?

http://www.riverswest.co.uk/ranger_pant_men_solid.html

I love my Nomad breeches; had them for more than a decade....looking at getting a pair of stealth trousers, but the price seems to have gone through the roof.

These rivers west look like an alternative.

Anyone recommend them?

Anyone here stock them?

Harlika trousers,

just fantastic - buy once, cry once.

As a pensioner, you know you can afford it :lol:

Harkila pro hunter trousers .Best i have ever had money well spent its that good i got a pro hunter jacket.Its no good being COLD AND WET. ;)

+1 Harkila pro hunter trousers.

Terry

How sweaty are they?

The big thing for nomad for me is that even after getting a big sweat on, they feel dry and warm.

What's the inner surface on the harkilas?

Hi Matt i have just looked in side at the label but as you would expect foriegn writing but it feels like all other a syntetic type of material you would be best looking on there web page

How sweaty are they?

The big thing for nomad for me is that even after getting a big sweat on, they feel dry and warm.

What's the inner surface on the harkilas?

Harkila Trousers - Pro Hunter

The Harkila Pro Hunter Trousers are designed to withstand even the toughest use and are also equipped with key details to achieve this in conjunction with high levels of comfort. The pro hunter trousers incorporate the soft and very comfortable Woodland Liner high waist for good insulation, snow tab in trouser legs, thigh pocket where one can be divided into two plus roomy front pockets. The Harkila pro hunter trousers are of course prepared for both belt and braces. The Gore-Tex membrane ensures that you stay dry no matter what the pro hunter trousers are exposed to and the five year warranty on Pro Hunter is guarantee of total satisfaction.

Harkila

The tradition bound name of Harkila is known for providing uncompromising hunting clothing. Our background can be found in the great but harsh Swedish environment where high demands on your equipment sets the standard for the many products that Harkila develops. Harkila capitalizes on their many years of experience and knowledge of demanding hunting conditions spiced up with a curiosity and will to develop prestige clothing, enables Harkila’s designers to present the most unique outdoor clothing collection, year after year. Harkila have always worked with the best suppliers and therefore used the best materials for outdoor clothing, this also means that Harkila’s product development is of the highest level, combined with many hours of research and testing along with the traditions of Harkila results in a product to suit every situation. The foundation for Harkila is one of the biggest hunting dog breeding kennels in Sweden. This great passion for dogs and hunting is also applied to the development of Harkila clothing and hunting equipment. The name Harkila has become synonymous with indisputable quality and desire for perfection.

hope this helps Terry

Use my Po Hunter trousers ll the time in winter months - never felt too hot, the goretex is double thickness, theyre warm but not too hot, if you delay purchase for a week you can cop a feel of mine,,,,,if you drop by :D

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone using these?

http://www.riverswest.co.uk/ranger_pant_men_solid.html

I love my Nomad breeches; had them for more than a decade....looking at getting a pair of stealth trousers, but the price seems to have gone through the roof.

These rivers west look like an alternative.

Anyone recommend them?

Anyone here stock them?

I've been out in mine for the first time today, warm, waterproof and comfy.

Surprised by some of the prices quoted here for shooting trousers. I have a Browning jacket & trousers (Goretex-lined) given to me years ago that's about (from memory) about £300 worth but I rarely wear them, too poncey for going into the pub after shooting. Generally I wear some green combat-style thingies I got from a cheap surplus place many moons ago for under a tenner, don't have to worry about ripping them on barbed wire, and in winter I wear Helly-Hansen longjohns underneath. Does the job. I'd only buy "stealth trousers" if I needed to reduce my radar signature...

Tony

Archived