Top Shot

Scotch_egg

Not sure if this has been covered but my mrs Sky plused Top Shot on Sky History tonight for me.

It is another American programme however anything aired in the UK is always welcome. It includes safe firearms practice and sportsmanship.

Please support it.

ATB

Dave

Not sure if this has been covered but my mrs Sky plused Top Shot on Sky History tonight for me.

It is another American programme however anything aired in the UK is always welcome. It includes safe firearms practice and sportsmanship.

Please support it.

ATB

Dave

Also on anytime only one episode though

Cant find it anywhere!!!??? and what season is this anyway? you tube have four seasons of snipetts everywhere.

sorry been on a shoot all day tried to reply earlier from an iphone but it was like pulling teeth due to O2 coverage should have use my Blackberry. I watched it Thursday on the showcase section they've change the lists now Ive got home and checked, no idea season or episode, first time I'd ever seen the show I'll try track it down and post a link.

Cheers boo. appreciate it. I will sky plus right now I just wanted to see the long range rifle one. It does look good tho. Did anyone see the yank gunsmith one!? Forgot what it was. Interesting.

Oh and boo it didnt work because its an I phone!

:-P

Cheers boo. appreciate it. I will sky plus right now I just wanted to see the long range rifle one. It does look good tho. Did anyone see the yank gunsmith one!? Forgot what it was. Interesting.

Oh and boo it didnt work because its an I phone!

:-P

If you have netflix or similar you could watch the lot. not my phone:) O2 patchy:rolleyes: should have used my BB on Orange sim, although will be getting Isnipe for touch

CZ Episode two added to anytime showcase this AM

Have NET flix on my xbxo when i have time to turn it on! will check it out and thanks for the heads up on the updated episode two! will check it out soon. Got my diploma to carry on with being assessed and observed tomorrow....yawn!!!

CZ

Have NET flix on my xbxo when i have time to turn it on! will check it out and thanks for the heads up on the updated episode two! will check it out soon. Got my diploma to carry on with being assessed and observed tomorrow....yawn!!!

CZ

All the best

Thats easy when they talk I fast forward after all its an American reality type show were the TV company are not happy "because its what the majority want to see "unless there ripping each other a new one over the slightest little thing. Although they call them teams only one wins the money at the end of the show so they've set those egos up for what they deserve :D

yep watched this to ep 3 and its crap to be honest i wish i hadnt deleted baestation off my hdd to create room

Archived