MCMILLAN STOCK

lee w 118

You do nothing.

You can keep track of it and when it gets to your local depot (Parcel force) you can call them and give them the tracking number and ask to pay the tax and VAT plus the Parcel force handling fee.

Or you can wait for the Parcel force letter telling you that they are holding a parcel for you pending payment of tax and VAT.

You do nothing.

You can keep track of it and when it gets to your local depot (Parcel force) you can call them and give them the tracking number and ask to pay the tax and VAT plus the Parcel force handling fee.

Or you can wait for the Parcel force letter telling you that they are holding a parcel for you pending payment of tax and VAT.

HI there how much will they want off me then do you think , cheers lee

Hi Lee,

You can either use the tracking number and pay online or wait until you receive a letter detailing the charges. You can then pay online or at the Post Office when collecting your parcel. As well as having to pay the import fees and duty you then pay an additional sum to the Post Office for their effort in collecting those fees. The other bugbear is the delay all this causes, especially if you have paid for express shipping. A recent example was 4,1/2 days from phoned order to arrival in UK customs, 8,1/2 days from customs to delivery. I hope your stock arrives in time to get some trigger time in over the holidays,

Best wishes

Alan

Hi Lee,

You can either use the tracking number and pay online or wait until you receive a letter detailing the charges. You can then pay online or at the Post Office when collecting your parcel. As well as having to pay the import fees and duty you then pay an additional sum to the Post Office for their effort in collecting those fees. The other bugbear is the delay all this causes, especially if you have paid for express shipping. A recent example was 4,1/2 days from phoned order to arrival in UK customs, 8,1/2 days from customs to delivery. I hope your stock arrives in time to get some trigger time in over the holidays,

Best wishes

Alan

You think you are gettin a good deal and bang,neva mind its christmass,ho ,ho ho

Good evening,

Keep an eye on the import duty they charge, it should be 2.7%,then vat on the total, google commodity codes, there is a government website that lists them, I've had two parcels on which wrong code was applied, had to pay up then write and get a refund, it took ages.

Seasons greetings to all, regards phil

Archived