" Like " Button

brown dog

Just added a Facebook 'Like' button (almost top right of the index page, above the 'Join UKV on facebook' button).

If you like UKV, and you're on facebook, grateful if you'd give it a click to get it started (looks a bit sad at the moment! :lol: )

Many thanks :)

facebookbutton.png

i hate to dissapoint bd but i clicked twice by mistake

:lol:

It's actually gone down! :lol:

Thanks to those of you who've clicked it, but only click it if you can see the thumbs-up - otherwise you un-like yourself.

So if you can see the thumb, click (again); if you see the tick -don't click.

And to think; I knew nothing about like buttons 24hrs ago, all this bloomin electrickery :rolleyes::lol:

did you use the custom facebook html coding as you can st it up for pictures of the like box clickers as well

also does the site have a rss feed if so could you enable it please

did you use the custom facebook html coding as you can st it up for pictures of the like box clickers as well

also does the site have a rss feed if so could you enable it please

Switched the pics off.

Umm what's an RSS feed?!

• 4 weeks later...

Just added a Facebook 'Like' button (almost top right of the index page, above the 'Join UKV on facebook' button).

If you like UKV, and you're on facebook, grateful if you'd give it a click to get it started (looks a bit sad at the moment! :lol: )

Many thanks :)

facebookbutton.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! We moved servers this morning and half the 'likes' have disappeared - if you can see a thumbs-up please click it (if you can see a tick; please don't!)

you should be able to update it from facebook end BD at the momemnt i cant see the thumbs up at all

Archived