Anti-cant bubbles

I've just ordered a primer tool from them too. $14 for international shipping is no problem. I'm absolutely sick of my new Lee square tray primer tool, so I thought I'd give these guys a go as they seem to be making very nice kit.

http://www.21stcenturyshooting.com/Priming_Tool_Round.php

Rich, I'd appreciate your thoughts on this when you've had a chance to play

Apologies for being a bit off OP.

I've just ordered a primer tool from them too. $14 for international shipping is no problem. I'm absolutely sick of my new Lee square tray primer tool, so I thought I'd give these guys a go as they seem to be making very nice kit.

http://www.21stcenturyshooting.com/Priming_Tool_Round.php

WISH i had known rich,i would have made in with you and split the postage.

Guest richness

Rich, I'd appreciate your thoughts on this when you've had a chance to play

Apologies for being a bit off OP.

No probs at all. I'll review it when I get it and post here. I may even run it past Vince at Targer Shooter because I reckon a lot of people wound be interested in a decent priming tool that only costs £53 delivered! And whilst the old round Lee one was acceptable at its job, the new square one is far from it

Guest richness

[quote

WISH i had known rich,i would have made in with you and split the postage.

Urgh...sorry I should have thought to ask here first. If it's as good as it looks, someone else will go in with you :)

No probs at all. I'll review it when I get it and post here. I may even run it past Vince at Targer Shooter because I reckon a lot of people wound be interested in a decent priming tool that only costs £53 delivered! And whilst the old round Lee one was acceptable at its job, the new square one is far from it

I got one after a review by target shooter magazine. I chucked it in the bin.

IMHO a good idea poorly executed. I found the seating depth adjustment was hit and miss to say the least. The lock screw could not be done up tight enough to stop the depth selection wheel moving to a different position every time you primed a case.

I ended up with a K&M primer with gauge…I’ve stopped looking for decent priming tools now.

ATB

Oh, right! Is that the stainless adjustable one you mean? I've ordered the one that uses the old round lee trays? ( non adjustable)

Unfortunately yes it is mate. I had to get the round trays from Tim Hannam.

I saw a review about them in Target Shooter Magazine. I got one from 21st Century. I was so disappointed I sent an e-mail to the magazine regarding the review…I never received as reply. I can’t think why. :lol:

ATB

Archived