Anyone using a PES Mod on a 223 ?

As the title anyone on here using a PES over barrel mod on a 223 ? if so which model...and what make rifle.

Mick

ahrrr hi mick i got a PES on my 223 i think it known as a T 12 it is a bit slimmer than most over barrell mods i havnt measured it but i think it somthin like 34mm i got it on my savage 12 bvss and its a beauty well made stainless and heavy which dont matter cos i shoot prone off a bipod i wouldnt want to be lugging a 12bvss around for general hunting so a heavy mod is no bother i would post a pic but dont got a clue how to do it :) best regards B L S

Hi there ive got a Pes T12 on my Remington 700sps its my second one this time in black, i chose this over the Wildcat and others because of the low diameter of 38mm and its great sound supression its also 264mm long. when up against my mates 223 Wildcat the Pes is a little quieter to our ears only bad side is you cant take it apart to clean it like the Wildcat, Hope this helps.

hi barrelsniffer,

i have 3 pes mods, the oldest (t12 38mm)has been on my 22-250 for 7yrs, also t12 0n 243 and a scout on 17 fireball.

all are solidly made in stainless, they do come appart but you cant get to the baffles, a squirt of wd40 is all ive ever given mine.

no complaints

atb jock

I also have an over the barrel PES, on my 6.5x55 Sako as I use this Rifle mostly for stalking I do find it quite heavy but cannot fault the quality.

Tony.

Archived