McQueens Crenellation Dimensions?

Just thinking of making myself a scaled 25m Mcqueen's air rifle target.

(Nothing fancy all targets up; number each one and have one of my brats call random target numbers at appropriate timings).

Anyone got a decent pic or scale drawing they could share?

Thanks

Davy, could you send me a copy too? There is member of our club that uses CAD and he can scale them. Sounds like a great idea for a competition. Will share the scaled electronic format of course.

Matt, I have a A4 size JPeg fig 14 Huns head (non PC)if you want it?

Ian,

Thanks, it's the 'castle' pattern & dimensions I'm after -I'll have to do some maths to work out the hun's head size, but I guess it'll be about a passport photo.

Ian,

Thanks, it's the 'castle' pattern & dimensions I'm after -I'll have to do some maths to work out the hun's head size, but I guess it'll be about a passport photo.

Just worked it out for the PC huns head (taking it as a piece of A4 297mm x 210mm)

To simulate a 200m target at 25m the huns head must be 3.7cm x 2.6cm

To simulate a 300m target at 25m the huns head must be 2.5cm x 1.8cm

This is what the McQueen castle looks like, I have a dimensioned overlay for it somewhere and will keep looking... Figure 14's are 11"X7" as a dimension reference until I find something.

5926734919_87887cfccb_z.jpg

Gents,

I had to build a Caslte a few years back and asked the NRA for a drawing - they did not have one, they built the new using the old.

Long story short I ended up doing a drawing for them so they had a base to work from. If anyone wants this shout, It's in AutoCAD but can be formatted to suit.

Brgds Terry

Gents,

I had to build a Caslte a few years back and asked the NRA for a drawing - they did not have one, they built the new using the old.

Long story short I ended up doing a drawing for them so they had a base to work from. If anyone wants this shout, It's in AutoCAD but can be formatted to suit.

Brgds Terry

Terry, I'd love a copy of your AutoCAD plan please.

Mike,

No problem - which version are you running?

I'm a bit 'in disposed' at the minute, give me a prod next week when I'm back.

brgds terry

Gents,

Hopefully technology is good and by following this link:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B_Xqr5uk0gzXNmM3MTBkMmQtNTcxZS00YjNlLWIwOTMtNjI5OTk3ZTIyODdi&hl=en_GB

You should be able to access verious versions of the file that contains the castle dimemsions plus a version that can be made from standard 8 x 4 sheets.

Brgds

Terry

Archived