Foxing with the 22.250

sir-slots-alot

Very much enjoyed the footage, I agree with 6mmBR I dont think I could have waited that long either, you have a lot of patience there mate,

Again Al, great video! Watched all your stuff you have on you tube excellent stuff. Going to invest in a reasonable HD Cam Corder soon i think.

J

Good video mate, as a matter of interest what did you bait with? I normally use pigeons but your chap seemed to be enjoying what ever it was that you gave him. :)

Thanks for the comments lads.

In the first part of the vid I used some chopped up rabbit - but as can be seen , the fox picked a bit up, and promptly Fecked off with it -- before I had chance to move from camera to rifle. :blush:

It didn't come back that evening as I thought it would , so I went back the following evening B)

I realised I needed something that would make charlie stay round abit longer. I used good old fashioned dog food which was mushed in to the ground. Done this loads of times before - It gives you abit more time on the trigger

Andy - The camera is a Panasonic T55

ATB

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

nice one ,it is not easy trying to film , and shoot yourself

,atb steve

Hi Steve.

I know they aint the best vids in the world - But I wasn't thinking about " Shooting Myself " - just yet :lol:

Yeah , I know what you mean - Fox are constantly moving - I have seveeral video's showing a patch of empty grass where the fox was stood seconds before , then walked out of frame as I take the shot - sound of the impact is good though :blush:

thanks for the comments lads.

ATB

Al

• 3 months later...

Archived