Left Handed Rifles.

Rob,

Sauer do the 202 in l/h. I'd also look for an older Tikka 595 in l/h. I know where there is a l/h 595 in .308. If you're interested let me know and i'll pass the contact details to you.

Mike.

Hi

Also looking for Win 308 LH rifles: -

My provisional list as being discussed only amounts to!

1 Keppeler

2 Remington

3 Sako

4 Sauer

5 Tikka - but not available factory screw cut as I found to my time and cost in 243! The wholesaler needs to feed this back to Finland as frankly stupid situation

6 Custom

Any others?

I'll only look at screw cut.

By the way, if you go for a Tikka and have any work such as stock swap e.g wood to synthetic or vice versa, screw cutting / proofing done, watch out that the centrally located transverse steel spacer between stock and barrel/action is correctly in place within the grooved moulding (synthetic). Mine suddenly wasn't, causing too great a distance between, bullets not entering chamber centrally, nicking bullet tips and ballistics out of the window!! Malmo Guns in Lancaster soon spotted and rectified this potentially dangerous problem, with my thanks.

Cheers Krabryn

Rob,

Sauer do the 202 in l/h. I'd also look for an older Tikka 595 in l/h. I know where there is a l/h 595 in .308. If you're interested let me know and i'll pass the contact details to you.

Mike.

Hi Mike,

I read your post about the L/H Tikka .308. If it is still available I would be grateful if you could send me details, thanks in advance,

Alan Wey

www.alanwey.co.uk

Archived