Help from moderating team please

nemasis243

Hi when I click on the members tab at the top of the page it takes me into my profile

I am trying to send a PM to a member on here and need some help please

regards Andy

Hi Andy

Once on that page have a look top right hanside there is a look up member tool.

Cheers

Dave

Dave

I had the same probelm as Andy yesterday, in the end I just searched until I found a post by them. I just tried as your post and still had no joy, could you elaborate or check if it is activated on my profile page.

Cheers

Steve

Still not happening , no probs will try someone else on another site to contact them for me cheers

Seems to be working fine to me.

Are you fellows clicking the pic of a magnifying glass after you'd typed (correct spelling!) the name that you're looking for?

I've just done a search and its working fine.

Are you in the search function asking it to find a member as it gives 4 options.

Forum/member/help and calender.

You may not be getting results as you are asking it to find the wrong thing?

Cheers

Dave

I've just done a search and its working fine.

Are you in the search function asking it to find a member as it gives 4 options.

Forum/member/help and calender.

You may not be getting results as you are asking it to find the wrong thing?

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave

I just also tried this following as you say and in members and looked for brown dog and was given the reply below ?

One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords.

Mick

Hi Dave

I just also tried this following as you say and in members and looked for brown dog and was given the reply below ?

One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords.

Mick

Very strange Mick.

Not wonderful with computers so hopefully somone with more knowledge will sort it out.

Cheers

Dave

Archived