My new 223 rig.

ATB

I wanted to show some pictures of my new varmint/target practicing gun. It took me years to finally get the chassis for the Tikka T3 and I finally managed to do so last week :) Only thing I am after now is the dark green stock sides.

v6p0n5.jpg

24opxxk.jpg

Out testing:

6tejxy.jpg

spgr4i.jpg

m9wroy.jpg

5 shot group. A little windy so this is what I could manage with factory loaded ammunition. Got the brass and equipment, only need powder and I will start reloading

ejiez7.jpg

Fantastic looking rifle, the T3 .223s are known for their accuracy anyway, so one in an RCS chassis must be a laser!

You can get new stock sides (Viperskins) from Victor Company in the states, when I bought mine they shipped to Europe no problem.

I also highly recommend the "grippy cheek rest" from them also, makes the world of difference over the hard plastic one!

http://www.victorcompanyusa.com/cheekrest.html

Cracking rifle with stunning scenery and loads of safe long range ground .....you just need a nice Norwegian girl by your side and youve made it in life :) , if you already have one I hate you.

Thank you all :) I am a huge fan on the thumb hole sides so Ideally I'm after a set of those in green. The cheek piece looks rather tempting though!

Yeah I have to make the most of the summer months, because winter is both cold and windy :P

I am very lucky with the scenery indeed! The girl is still missing from my life, for now ;)

Archived