Group purchase - Lemishine

1967spud

I will be endevouring to arrange a group purchase of Lemishine from a third party. Not sure of costs as of yet as i need to know a rough idea of numbers ill need. Add your name and how many you would like in this thread, i dont expect to do any ordering untill i get confirmed numbers and costs etc. I will hope to finally ordering in two to three weeks so there is plenty off time to get your name added. I'll also put this thread on FullboreUK. When i know costs etc i will get back to you for a definate yes/no and payment. I do not want to order aload and get caught with it.

Ill get back on here when i know more.

THIS PRODUCT IS USED IN THE STAINLESS MEDIA CLEANER

So please add your name and quantity you may want.

I will be endevouring to arrange a group purchase of Lemishine from a third party. Not sure of costs as of yet as i need to know a rough idea of numbers ill need. Add your name and how many you would like in this thread, i dont expect to do any ordering untill i get confirmed numbers and costs etc. I will hope to finally ordering in two to three weeks so there is plenty off time to get your name added. I'll also put this thread on FullboreUK. When i know costs etc i will get back to you for a definate yes/no and payment. I do not want to order aload and get caught with it.

Ill get back on here when i know more.

So please add your name and quantity you may want.

Spud - Dave Thain - Please put me down for 3 or 4 dependant on eventual cost....Ta!

Spud - Dave Thain - Please put me down for 3 or 4 dependant on eventual cost....Ta!

possible 12 oredered so far on this and the other site

keep it coming guys

Update: to buy 48 bottles, which i think will be in the region of how many we want. The costs work out as follows :- each bottle will cost $9 to import in to the UK plus VAT if we get caught plus internal postage cost to you from me.

I have a week or to before we have to do any thing.

Discuss

Update: to buy 48 bottles, which i think will be in the region of how many we want. The costs work out as follows :- each bottle will cost $9 to import in to the UK plus VAT if we get caught plus internal postage cost to you from me.

I have a week or to before we have to do any thing.

Discuss

Spud... I am not aware of any domestic alternatives and my original bottle won't last forever so I am in for the buy..... just let me know what I owe you and the best way to transfer the money. Thanks for taking the initiative on this.

I ve got enough now to order but till they get here i wont know a definate price as depends on exchange rate and VAT.

Do i just order and wait.

Thansk Anthony ill just wait for a couple of days for more comments on this and the other forum, then ill sort it with leimshine.

Not trying to hijack this, but I have one of these tumblers and what's wrong with Finish rinse aid, already available over here?

http://www.finish.co.uk/finish_product_range/detergent_performance_enhancers/finish_rinse_aid.php

Short answer is...I don't know.... just playing safe & going with what definitely works.

Not trying to hijack this, but I have one of these tumblers and what's wrong with Finish rinse aid, already available over here?

http://www.finish.co.uk/finish_product_range/detergent_performance_enhancers/finish_rinse_aid.php

The finish rinse aid does work, however I do like using the Lemishine. Spud please put me down for a tub too.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Yes Dave and at the minutere i think ive found an alternatibve ill know mnore by the week end after testing then ill reveal

Yes Dave and at the minutere i think ive found an alternatibve ill know mnore by the week end after testing then ill reveal

The Lemishine isnt going to arrive as it too dam exspensive to ship any way i have an alternative which works even better .

Thus:

de4af486.jpg

My idea worked, ok listen up i am using three products from Ecover that do exactly the same as the Lemishine and Washing up liquid does and i think betteras well.

And i now stock these items for your convenience.

Prices as follows,

1L Ecover £2-35 plus postage

500ml Ecover Rinse Aid £3-20 plus postage

Ecover (24x Tabs) Dishwasher £4-60 plus postage

Postage depending on quantity ordered. I can post any where in the Uk and Europe.

The Lemishine isnt going to arrive as it too dam exspensive to ship any way i have an alternative which works even better .

Thus:

de4af486.jpg

My idea worked, ok listen up i am using three products from Ecover that do exactly the same as the Lemishine and Washing up liquid does and i think betteras well.

And i now stock these items for your convenience.

Prices as follows,

1L Ecover £2-35 plus postage

500ml Ecover Rinse Aid £3-20 plus postage

Ecover (24x Tabs) Dishwasher £4-60 plus postage

Postage depending on quantity ordered. I can post any where in the Uk and Europe.

What sequence and quantities are you using them in Mark?

Cheers

Dave

What sequence and quantities are you using them in Mark?

Cheers

Dave

1/4 tab

teaspoon of each liquid per 50 then clean as usual

Dave ive tried most of the "off the shelf ones" just to see if an easy to get substitute was as good as lemishine , personally i dont think any off them were close except the ecover

another nuiice thing about ecover is that its all natural and good for the enviroment

Archived