Nightforce 120mm lamp filters

I have an old Nightforce lamp I bought used ages ago. It's a dim'able model with a diameter of 120mm.

I'm just trying to source replacement coloured filters with no success - can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Oly

I have an old Nightforce lamp I bought used ages ago. It's a dim'able model with a diameter of 120mm.

I'm just trying to source replacement coloured filters with no success - can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Oly

i cant help you on a filter but i dont use a filter, i got a sheet of orange cellophane and placed over the lamp and taped on, i find that this doesn't cut down the distance of the beam like the proper filters but it takes away the whiteness of the light can upload pic tomorrow if it helps

hth Richard

Yep, thinking that may be the only option. It is nice though to be able to silently switch between filtered and unfiltered...

That looks like it may be the one - just under the Nightforce branding instead! Just emailed Joe...fingers crossed!!

Many thanks Wee John - having already had a good look around I never spotted that!

Cheers,

Oly

Archived