Sniper systems tilting bipods

Sorry if this has been covered on here previously but I was looking for assistance before I cough up the hard earned.

How do the sniper systems tilting bipods compare with the Harris S type.

regards

Colin

Sorry if this has been covered on here previously but I was looking for assistance before I cough up the hard earned.

How do the sniper systems tilting bipods compare with the Harris S type.

regards

Colin

Not a clue! Googled and got this: http://www.snipersystems.co.uk/id46.html

Which looks a bit naughty to me - written to give the impression that the the sniper systems bipod is "issue" - be in no doubt it absolutely is not.

The use of a stock MOD photo (I know the fellow in the pic, he used to be at ITDU) also strikes me as thoroughly inappropriate - I shall be dropping him a line to let him know how his image is being used.

I would put money on this being a chinese copy -pay no heed to the box-end pic with MOD-sounding stuff written on it - absolutely meaningless and being used to imply 'issue' status where there is none.

If you sold mops you could get them NATO codified-and it proves nothing; it certainly does not indicate any degree of trialling or acceptance - it's just a bureacratic and meaningless cataloguing exercise.

I recall reading a piece on the web about chinese copies flooding into the US and UK of the Harris bipods - if they are lighter, then they may not be as strong as the original.

By the looks of the picture they appear to be exactly the same as a Harris........

These are supposedly manufactured in the UK and are something to do with Global rifle, however its a bit concering if even the images on the site are not what they seem.

Thanks for the eadup.

Colin

Archived