Steiner LRF Binos

Whats the beam divergence of these compared to Zeiss / Swar / Vectronix?

These are way over priced for the range they can measure , they have the range of a Swaroski Laser guide of around 1500yds , but are priced like a Vectronix PLRF-10 , which has almost double this range .

Of all the LRF that say they have a range of 2-3k , the only ones I would be willing to buy would be the Vectronix Vector IV & the PLRF-10/15 , they are all Mil grade range finders that actually work at the ranges stated .

I would love for a maker like IOR to make a smaller version of the Simrad LP7 laser range finder , basically a small Mil quality unit , and at a price point of around 2K Sterling , with both bearing & inclination & cable & bluetooth interfaces , and a small non-magnetic tripod , they would sell a boat load .

As the only thing close to this is the very expensive Vectronixs , they have the market all to them selves at the moment .

Later Chris

I would love for a maker like IOR to make a smaller version of the Simrad LP7 laser range finder , basically a small Mil quality unit , and at a price point of around 2K Sterling , with both bearing & inclination & cable & blue interfaces , and a small non-magnetic tripod , they would sell a boat load .

As the only thing close to this is the very expensive Vectronixs , they have the market all to them selves at the moment .

Later Chris

Have a look at my Ziess thread elsewhere, that scope also had bearing, inclination, wind direction etc all programable. There is also a rangefinder that is similar with a mill dot system in it. Probably military supply only at mega bucks though but it shows what we civillians will be looking at in a few years time.

A

Archived