Here's one for the 50 Cal Association Lads!

50 cal (12.7mm) rifles? Sissy! Get yourself a real rifle for the next Warcop bash. A snip at only $12,900.

Long-Range Torture Appliance

I like the words "Huge amounts of fun" in the features list. Maybe, maybe not!

Oh yeah, I can feel the fun,,,,,as I squeeze the trigger with my eyes shut I feel the crack of my collar bone :rolleyes:

Seriously :rolleyes: , looks a hoot, but cannot forsee one being allowed here for civy use.

I have a friend who's seriously considering buying one if the FCSA get Lulworth Cove range :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The application is going to be funny though....a variation for one 20mm calibre rifle!

Plus currently the police cannot refuse it for target shooting, since the range cert goes to at least 120mm, meeting all relevant HO guidance :rolleyes: .

It looks all hurt to me.. Hurt when you buy the rifle and kit. Hurt when you realise how much it costs to load for. Then the ultimate hurt when you dislocate your shoulder firing the bugger.. :rolleyes:

I'll just be happy when i can afford to buy a TRG 22.... :rolleyes:

I have a friend who's seriously considering buying one if the FCSA get Lulworth Cove range :blush::wacko:

The application is going to be funny though....a variation for one 20mm calibre rifle!

Plus currently the police cannot refuse it for target shooting, since the range cert goes to at least 120mm, meeting all relevant HO guidance :blush: .

They will struggle to get Lulworth due to its heavy use Mon - Fri and the template not being big enough on Sat-Sun.

Forget that one try this one its a switch barrel:

http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn55-e.htm

Heres the video of it in use:

Should be very usefull for stopping light skinned vehicles, perhaps a charging cape buffalo bull and usefull for sorting out the hoodeys at the end of your street on a saturday night.

Long range target shooting has never been so attractive an option.

Enjoy

Archived