Land Rover been stolen

n8ess

Some thieving B-------ds have stolen my land rover during the night :)

I live in a small village where you assume things like this just don't happen??? The ironic thing is we didn't go to bed until 11.00pm and I only woke at 3.30am as the neighbors were going on holiday and I heard the taxi.

I have spent hours modifying this vehicle with twin roofs and racks, it really pisses me off that these low lifes have no respect for other peoples property and think they can take things at will.

Neil

Some thieving B-------ds have stolen my land rover during the night :)

I live in a small village where you assume things like this just don't happen??? The ironic thing is we didn't go to bed until 11.00pm and I only woke at 3.30am as the neighbors were going on holiday and I heard the taxi.

I have spent hours modifying this vehicle with twin roofs and racks, it really pisses me off that these low lifes have no respect for other peoples property and think they can take things at will.

Neil

I can imagine how you may feel, i bet your sick, can you put th reg on and is there any distinctive features we could all look out for? Lots of eyes on this forum to help i would suspect

I can imagine how you may feel, i bet your sick, can you put th reg on and is there any distinctive features we could all look out for? Lots of eyes on this forum to help i would suspect

You wouldn't believe the week I'm having, my mum was taken into intensive care on monday with a virus and my sister has just rang to say my niece has had a fall in Turkey and broken her thigh.

Can things get any worse!!

My Registration is D1 NYE

Defender 90 200 tdi

It is red and has twin sunroofs

post-6028-1275724395_thumb.jpg

if you dont mid ill span the landy sites with this . you never know

Thanks for the very generous offers, it is much appreciated. Rem17, I should be ok for transport as we have a second car and my mum's car to get to and from the hospital.

Cheers

Neil

Thanks for the very generous offers, it is much appreciated. Rem17, I should be ok for transport as we have a second car and my mum's car to get to and from the hospital.

Cheers

Neil

What was your vin number mate, have a bloke that mods 4x4 MACSPORT and hes quite handy on 4x4 forums.

Might be worth punting the vin to him and he can circulate..

Someones probably nicked it to give it a spray job and return it to you...........RED,,what were you thinking.

Archived