MCS-T4 TIKKA

Found this whilst having a browse, thinking about obtaining one for my tikka T3, but anyone know if manners do this in a left handed version.......

Have emailed them, but so far,,,,,no answer......

So any of you UK boys who stock manner gear, can you proffer any advice.....

Manners are imported soley by SYSS.

Their stocks are excellent, ive used many in builds - quality is second to none.

If youv'e e-mailed Tom, he will reply, but usually he is busy as its iny a small company.

Pretty certain they do LH

Perhaps Dave could advise you.

Yes, manners will indeed make any of their stocks in left hand. We have a batch of stocks due to go to the shipper at any moment. There are at least two t3 stocks in there, one is l/h but ordered, not sure about the other. This order has taken a lot longer than it should have, :) several people here have stocks in it.

Stocks can be ordered at any time, and single items added.

Yes, manners will indeed make any of their stocks in left hand. We have a batch of stocks due to go to the shipper at any moment. There are at least two t3 stocks in there, one is l/h but ordered, not sure about the other. This order has taken a lot longer than it should have, :) several people here have stocks in it.

Stocks can be ordered at any time, and single items added.

ANY stock in lefty baldie..............................I may need to have a bit of a trip up to the other side of the pennines.

Whats the Uk price on these?

ANY stock.

You will have to ring the shop for prices as i dont know.

Up to now , i,ve just done the gunsmithing, and rarely serve in the shop, hence not knowing any prices as such. At the end of the year when i take over the fullbore side, i will then obviously have full price lists available.

We apparently had a phone call from Manners last week whilst i was at Bisley. The initial large second order was coming out of the finishing room that day, and going to our shippers. This order should have taken 12 weeks....its taken 6 months. Manners are a victim of their own success, and the new floorplate system introduced at the beginning of the year [ the same week we placed the order ] swamped them with orders from their home market. Tom assured us last week, he had hired more staff, and they were almost back on their 12 week delivery schedules.

All this has coincided with our export licenses needing renewing due to our rfd being renewed [they have to be done at the same time ] Despite begging several of our US suppliers to get at least 5 large orders out....they have all let us down. The stocks are one, jewell triggers are another [ they are sat in US customs ] wild west triggers [ 200 of them ] are another, and a couple of other firms too. The licenses are being dealt with at the moment, and shouldn,t hold things up much longer.

All part of the fun of dealing with America..........NOT.

Orders can now be placed for the next batch of stocks by ringing the shop.

We apparently had a phone call from Manners last week whilst i was at Bisley. The initial large second order was coming out of the finishing room that day, and going to our shippers. This order should have taken 12 weeks....its taken 6 months. Manners are a victim of their own success, and the new floorplate system introduced at the beginning of the year [ the same week we placed the order ] swamped them with orders from their home market. Tom assured us last week, he had hired more staff, and they were almost back on their 12 week delivery schedules.

All this has coincided with our export licenses needing renewing due to our rfd being renewed [they have to be done at the same time ] Despite begging several of our US suppliers to get at least 5 large orders out....they have all let us down. The stocks are one, jewell triggers are another [ they are sat in US customs ] wild west triggers [ 200 of them ] are another, and a couple of other firms too. The licenses are being dealt with at the moment, and shouldn,t hold things up much longer.

All part of the fun of dealing with America..........NOT.

Orders can now be placed for the next batch of stocks by ringing the shop.

Bladie, if I was to take a trip over to the shop, do they have a selection of manners stocks in. quite like the look of the mcst5, but looking and holding are two different things.

Not bothered if you have one in leftie and I can get an idea.

We have a pile of the thumbholes, and one of the a5 copies inlet for a surgeon XL. There will be a far greater choice, obviously when this order appears.

Archived