Ballistics software for Iphone - Advice please

Hi all,

I have inherited a discarded Iphone and am looking to put it to good use by installing a ballistics calculation software on it for field use. I use a Blackberry as my main phone, but such applications for it are few and far between, not to mention that the phone is not the most user friendly one either.

So, I would appreciated if you knowledgeable people out there would come up with suggestions for a half-decent, straight-forward ballistics software for the Iphone. I also want to upload some fox call MP3 files to it, so I can place it remotely and activate it by calling its numbers. I will be assigning different ring tones (i.e. different calls) to different numbers so I can put my stack of old phones to good use as well. Has anybody tried something similar with any success?

Look forward to your reply.

Regards,

George

kac bullet flight the best one for the iphone

if you need further help pm me

i know its the most exspensive but i got the military, its the full blown version

go on treat your self

buy one cry once

• 9 months later...

I use ballistic fte on my i phone and find it superb, accurate and easy to use especially the HUD funtion once you've got your data sorted

Russ

I use ballistic fte on my i phone and find it superb, accurate and easy to use especially the HUD funtion once you've got your data sorted

Russ

Yep another one for the Ballistic FTE, i dont think you can beat it, and the HUD function is excellent and so practical in the field!

Steve.

Archived